Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Tribulation's Toughest Fight

Farcast

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First 2 rounds are not impressive at all.

Third round is decent though :P Nice job TR.

o

sorry that beating the #1 zerk/tank clan matched losing 2 while they cheat doesn't satisfy your interests.

Well it wasnt matched :P and it was a 1 defence cap and a 30 defence cap. Those rounds don't impress me at all since hf are for the most part rune pures with 45 def and they were in pure gear as you had +2 on them. Outbreak fought 138's in 35 def gear MATCHED and won ez pz which is why i'm not impressed by you beating zerks outnumbering them by 2.

But the third round was decent as i said :P

edit: not trying to flame btw cause i know alot of tr is in outbreak anyways so yeah.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

First 2 rounds are not impressive at all.

Third round is decent though :P Nice job TR.

o

sorry that beating the #1 zerk/tank clan matched losing 2 while they cheat doesn't satisfy your interests.

Well it wasnt matched :P and it was a 1 defence cap and a 30 defence cap. Those rounds don't impress me at all since hf are for the most part rune pures with 45 def and they were in pure gear as you had +2 on them. Outbreak fought 138's in 35 def gear MATCHED and won ez pz which is why i'm not impressed by you beating zerks outnumbering them by 2.

But the third round was decent as i said :P

edit: not trying to flame btw cause i know alot of tr is in outbreak anyways so yeah.

If you watched they were in 80 defence maxed gear in round 2. There was even a guy in virtus. Round 3 was 70 defence

HF is 50/50 zerks/tanks so not really man.

And Joe: Give me something more than a 1 defence cap.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Hmm pretty much TR just flamebaiting foe on about any post TR makes on this topic.

Foe vs Hf = fullout

TR vs Hf = prep

Fullouts> preps

Foe used single spells to fight Hf. I feel like there are alot of things you don't realize when it comes to the differences between these two fights. But if ur mad about foe getting on your topic, then don't flame bait :) or just fullout foe?

finalownage.png

GJ on win. HF must be mad #losing.

Off topic, Flaming? you put it on yourselves with the bait obviously. So why ***** about it then when you knew FOE members were going to retaliate to the bait? BRB calling mod.

fuarkk3.png

zsvos7.gif

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

#finalownage

Apply today www.foe-rs.com

GJ on win. HF must be mad #losing.

Off topic, Flaming? you put it on yourselves with the bait obviously. So why ***** about it then when you knew FOE members were going to retaliate to the bait? BRB calling mod.

:ninja:

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Good job TR <3 though single spells please.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro