Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP's Saturday Fun

Pepe

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

lol the fight vs us was pretty lame because it was map glitched lol. we couldnt see you but you could see us when we rushed. Gf though.

Edit: damn you had way more then us at sperm, we did work being outnumbered that much

Lmfao

okay..So, Dissy died because there was 3+ clans all in one spot

And by the way, you got rolled over when you ran into us, TY for the loot and shout out to Babalanka for being a spaz and wandering into our DD alerting us to your presence

by the way, he wasn't a tank.. he lasted for maybe 10 seconds.

One of the first members of TLP

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

Seems like EVERY weekend TLP says you never once touched them. I kinda doubt it TLP but.... who knows!!!!!!!!!!

Nice job EoP.

well yea ur right.. i mean eop does have us in their vid, and has pics of our 2 fights that we supposedly had :whistling:

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

Nothing to say except you lied about your opts to us; we had 58, you said you had 60 when you had over 65 as well as defended on top of a map glitch (couldn't see you guys until we were on top of you, causing a few Foe to instantly die)

From what I heard, you guys were getting pummeled by MM and doing **** all till we pmed you guys, which makes me feel even worse about you guys pulling one on us

Good job on your trip though..hopefully we'll be close opts 2morrow and battle

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png