Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP's Saturday Fun

Pepe

Nothing to say except you lied about your opts to us; we had 58, you said you had 60 when you had over 65 as well as defended on top of a map glitch (couldn't see you guys until we were on top of you, causing a few Foe to instantly die)

From what I heard, you guys were getting pummeled by MM and doing **** all till we pmed you guys, which makes me feel even worse lol

Good job on your trip though..hopefully we'll be close opts 2morrow and battle

we gots a full out 2morrow :teehee:

eopsumm.png

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing to say except you lied about your opts to us; we had 58, you said you had 60 when you had over 65 as well as defended on top of a map glitch (couldn't see you guys until we were on top of you, causing a few Foe to instantly die)

From what I heard, you guys were getting pummeled by MM and doing **** all till we pmed you guys, which makes me feel even worse lol

im glad you noticed

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

made so much loot off tlp

Kind of remember you getting 1banged..

Specifically you

Hmmm

Guess I'll get that screenie tommorow

you're on my screenie list

Mad level?

Retired from the Pure Community.

#rseos

2uizn0h.gif

rip mm, better than any of ur **** clans

rzSmR.gif

From what I heard, you guys were getting pummeled by MM and doing **** all till we pmed you guys, which makes me feel even worse about you guys pulling one on us

Yes sorry for intentionally defending on top of a map glitch, next time we'll ask another clan to run around us first to see if theres any glitches, then give you the green light.

made so much loot off tlp

Kind of remember you getting 1banged..

Specifically you

Hmmm

Guess I'll get that screenie tommorow

you're on my screenie list

i kind of remember the whole of your clan getting 1banged at spider hill

k0

From what I heard, you guys were getting pummeled by MM and doing **** all till we pmed you guys, which makes me feel even worse about you guys pulling one on us

Yes sorry for intentionally defending on top of a map glitch, next time we'll ask another clan to run around us first to see if theres any glitches, then give you the green light.

lol'd, gotta love franco :)

- Proud to have been EOP: 2007-2011 -

Seems like EVERY weekend TLP says you never once touched them. I kinda doubt it TLP but.... who knows!!!!!!!!!!

Nice job EoP.

well yea ur right.. i mean eop does have us in their vid, and has pics of our 2 fights that we supposedly had :whistling:

Yh I remember fighting you guys, thx4the fight

32zq2aw.png

Voted BEST PURE CLAN 2 YEARS STRAIGHT - RSC

im glad you noticed

v kyle v'd

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

you guys ****** foe up lol, nice
Not hard when they had 10-15 on us & defended on top of a map glitch and didnt wanna leave that spot. Now the question here is would eop or mm fight us 15 down in p2p like we did in f2p?

<_<

bad question, no, maybe if they had 15+ over :-[

Nice ****

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

glad to see mm lying about opts on there topic again adding at least 5 maybe more to the opts that foe/eop actually had anyway gj eop map glitch on sperm was gay will have to fight gdz next time and hopefully we will see u after ur fullout 2moz or mm will grow some balls

1324342569-CseB.png

1324346300-femC.png