Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enormity's Night of fun

H0W3

enormitytestbanner1.png
Around 8PM we xL pms us asking for assistance against Bv, Sp, some main clan, and aa few cp and V invites. We gladly accepted the challenge. We massed up 15 gators with xL\'s 13 excelians against a good amount of the other large group of clans.

Fight #1
this was a easy clear as we had a peak of members so we defended gap as they rushed in it was back and fourth both teams returned for about 10 minutes when we got pushed through gap, where they made there mistake running south to get a RG. At this point E and xL have about half left and almost cleared their RG gave us enough time to get all of us back and I called a rush into piper within 2 minutes we had them at mossies. We got our lootations and walked to piper to get a fall in.

Fight #2
It took us about 5 minutes to get a fall in at piper and walk down to bh to get everyone back, in that time Sp re-rushed without the rest of their team (about 10 of them) Vs. our 20-25 they were no match and got cleared quickly. Much respect for returning.

Fight #3 The final fight
We were walking back towards corp where the next fight would be held, when we were rushed by the meat shield of mains followed by Sp and the cp and v invites. The mains lasted yet the Pures died so we ran to Ca to get a little regroup knowing the pures would be back in a short while. Right as the first 7 of us run in we saw for the frist time this trip BV which added another clan to the list to fight... 7 of us who were mostly out held off the refreshed and 15+ bv while 5-8 more of us returned to get the clear. We were still at Ca when the full team with BV rushed in this fight we did lose being outnumbered by about 30 but we held it for a good 10 minutes. Not much to say but thanks for the great fight.

Want to be apart of the fun clusters? Gather your clan for tomorrows fun pm [E]H0W3 for the world.

Pictures:

111120215935.png

111120215938.png

111120220431.png

111120220502.png

111120220617.png

111120220642.png

111120221119.png

111120222055.png

111120222408.png

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

Seriously tho... anyone else notice that guy in rune with the g2h? Lol @ E... massers.

111120220617.png

lol exposed for the clan they're.

one of my leaks told me at every trip only 1/3rd of the pull is on TS the other 2/3rd are rounded at GE.

letuceberealtho

We made you go on a F2P trip on sunday, how do you feel right about now.

2iqg57b.jpg

9qae7l.png

Seriously tho... anyone else notice that guy in rune with the g2h? Lol @ E... massers.

111120220617.png

Stepping out on a limb and defending Enormity here. Since the guy in rune is a purple dot, I would assume he is not part of Enormity Clan Chat, but rather just an add on in the Friends chat. I am coming to this conclusion because I noticed the man next to "Pm to Leak" is in an xL cape, and is a purple dot. Also, all members that are orange dots are in E capes. I would then assume, from previous experiences, that this was a massed up member from Excel, seeing as they spend a lot of time Pking with randoms in W57.

Don't hate/flame on lil guys FOE :(

1175tub.png

Kopono flaming about massing? He was the ex dmk leader. Kopono flaming about rune. He was the ex dmk leader plenty of his members had rune.

Mayhem Makers Saturday F2P Trip 11-03-12 Slaying eop... Keep on starving Fi

111120220617.png

one of my leaks told me at every trip only 1/3rd of the pull is on TS the other 2/3rd are rounded at GE.

letuceberealtho

2iqg57b.jpg

Well we did team with xl and it would make sense that they might have a few mains being they are massers. Anyway if you look at the Minimap there are quite aa few orange dots, these would indicate the Enormity members.

You managed to get a A for effort.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

111120220617.png

letuceberealtho

2iqg57b.jpg

Well we did team with xl and it would make sense that they might have a few mains being they are massers. Anyway if you look at the Minimap there are quite aa few orange dots, these would indicate the Enormity members.

Also you don't have any leaks or spys in us and if you did you would know if your not in ts you can't come to the trip. Its fine though we know you might have the syndrome.

You managed to get a A for effort.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

111120220617.png

Stop making yourself look dumb, Hes a purple dot. We teamed with xL. Any orange dots are E any purple dots are xL.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

Nice job looked like fun, hopefully you guys PK more often and help the day to day PK'ing scene grow, getting involved in some of the XL/NME drama to make it more fun

Epidemic
eepidemic.png