Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TooBlack's Looking

TooBlack

Hi, well I'm getting back into Runescape clanning and I'm looking to join a pure clan. I'm looking for a clan that emphasizes on F2P but still does P2P. I'm not looking for a massive clan, I want to be more then a number and community means a lot to me. I cannot promise my activity during the week because of my work load in school however I should be able to make weekend trips. My stats aren't the best but I should meet most smaller clans requirements. I will post a picture of my stats tomorrow after school.

Although I don't know know you very well, I can tell you're going to be a great member indeed.

#Clan-eop

www.eop-rs.com

- We are Eruption of Pures and we emphasize in F2P and do P2P as well.

- We do pull alot to trips, but aside from that we have a great community indeed!

Check us out sometime Tooblack :)

32zq2aw.png

Voted BEST PURE CLAN 2 YEARS STRAIGHT - RSC

Hi,

I think you should check out the Eruption of Pures. We have one of the (If not the) greatest communities in the pure community. We have a great leadership who knows what to do and when to do it. Our leader is Canadian so you know he's down to business.

Check out our site ( www.eop-rs.com ) and you won't be dissappointed :thumbsup:

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Hey, welcome back to Runescape (:. I would recommend you to join Exiled Force as we have a nice small tight community. Our combat levels are mostly 60-70's with low 80's. But one thing that is interfering with your expectation is that we are a F2p based clan. If you would still want to check/try us out, come by #clan-ef anytime. You can also come onto our forum at http://clan-ef.com/forums

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

Join eop, we are the #1 f2p pure clan.

#clan-eop

eop-rs.com

You won't be dissapointed :thumbsup:

Sorry EoP isn't what I'm looking for. Way too big for me

Hey, welcome back to Runescape (:. I would recommend you to join Exiled Force as we have a nice small tight community. Our combat levels are mostly 60-70's with low 80's. But one thing that is interfering with your expectation is that we are a F2p based clan. If you would still want to check/try us out, come by #clan-ef anytime. You can also come onto our forum at http://clan-ef.com/forums

Ahhhh, from my time in Malice I never really liked EF sorry.

#clan-hi yo

Hmmm, never heard of them can you please link me to their youtube or site and what do they pull to trips.

Try Zenith

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

The Hatred, one of the best and most mature communities. I can promise in TH you won't be just another number. The majority of us are 18+ and we are busy with school/work so don't worry if you aren't that active in the week just be as active as you can during the week. #the_hatred if you want to check us out.