Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Excel Friday Pk Trip

Point Guard

excelbanner.jpg

cooltext597025398.png

Excel vs Enemy Round 1

We went out pking as usual, every Friday. Our first fight was with arch enimies Enemy as they get braver and braver each week they accepted yet another pk run in (2 in one week a new record). Hon0r broke out of his wheelchair leg braces shaterring into peices as i shouted RUN hon0r RUN we charged into nme. We had a good 7 minute return battle, which consisted of pushing Enemy into non multi and re rushing for free kills + loot. thanks for stepping up and accepting two times in 1 week!

111125180728.png

111125180905.png

111125181437.png

111125181447.png

111125181828.png

exceld.png

Excel vs Corrupt Pures

We returned for round 2 with Enemy, but unfortunately there was only 15 of them or so left at mossies. So we were luring them to multi getting easy kills. As Enemy were dying out CP showed up at mossies. We ran to piper waiting for their attack. CP finally rushed us with about 20 people all in adamant or mithril, with some Enemy members amongst them, we pushed them back to non multi (mossies), binding and killing anyone brave enough to enter multi. Thanks for the fight CP.

111125205035.png

111125185059.png

111125185104.png

111125185329.png

111125185351.png

exceld.png

Excel vs Exiled Force

Next we heard that EF was sniping MM at bh, so we decided to pay our old friends a little visit. We rushed them and they ran to bounty hunter bank, of course we followed them and eventually killing them all. GF little guys. Thanks to every one for your fights + loots.

clust.png

KDRs:

clankdrsss.png

sitenp.png

Reign of Robes

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job xl. Loooked like a fun friday

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

lol we just started to walk up to BH and saw MM/EOP fighting then ran up to BH stairs watching the fight. Then you came out of no where and rushed us where we tanked you to the 1v1 zone in BH ^-^. Gj on your trip nonetheless, glad you had fun.

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

love the nme cleared spam. you won no doubt, but you didnt clear anyone, we were in single with about half our opts.

as for the claiming #4 deal, this isn't Saturday, or a full out, you're getting a little ahead of yourselves.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

love the nme cleared spam. you won no doubt, but you didnt clear anyone, we were in single with about half our opts.

as for the claiming #4 deal, this isn't Saturday, or a full out, you're getting a little ahead of yourselves.

Point prooven enemy scared to die, and that means your cleared, hun.

No, I'm pretty sure it doesn't.

See you tomorrow, hopefully. That is if you don't pull 25 again and hide from us all day ;)

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Lol, we waited about an hour for you to actually fight us because you sat at edge massing. You went from 30 people vs our 25, but was scared. So you then massed for another 40 minutes (please note, I seen people saying "add me to cc I'll help") to out number us x2, then as we lost a few members you walked up lmfao

Rofl keep saying we had 2x more than you. One of your members said you had 24, so by your logic, we had 48, we had 29-30. As for the people that asked to join, we left them at edge.

siguoi.png

It's called a regroup. We regrouped in single at mossies. When we came back after xL, you regrouped in Edge.

Where we regrouped, you could still attack (trust me, since i killed one of your members in single). Where you regrouped the only thing that can hit you is an NPC.

The general basis of warring isn't to rush in and just go "PUSH@@@@" there's strategy involved, regrouping when you have reinforcements coming, is part of that strategy.

AqopR.png

It's called a regroup. We regrouped in single at mossies. When we came back after xL, you regrouped in Edge.

Where we regrouped, you could still attack (trust me, since i killed one of your members in single). Where you regrouped the only thing that can hit you is an NPC.

The general basis of warring isn't to rush in and just go "PUSH@@@@" there's strategy involved, regrouping when you have reinforcements coming, is part of that strategy.

Yeah and every time you regrouped we pushed you back into single. We pushed you into single 3-4 times. It got boring after a while so we left.

siguoi.png

Yeah and every time you regrouped we pushed you back into single. We pushed you into single 3-4 times. It got boring after a while so we left.

even in your vid, it was 2 times, max. and the first time we were in single for all of 20 seconds. Your video shows it, so no need to exaggerate.

AqopR.png

Lol, we waited about an hour for you to actually fight us because you sat at edge massing. You went from 30 people vs our 25, but was scared. So you then massed for another 40 minutes (please note, I seen people saying "add me to cc I'll help") to out number us x2, then as we lost a few members you walked up lmfao

C'mon man have pride at your loss. It was a fun fight, admit it. And when we fought you we had 28 people. 1/2 of our member are not 44 prayer, 1/2 of our members are 60s and low 70s. And Hon0r was very skeptical about adding our new apps to the friends chat, he believed that Enemy was trying to put a spy in us at the last minute. We did not add about 3 people to trip that were only on when the trip began.

Reign of Robes

i seriously think that NME boosts kills and our deaths gonna try to figure out what exactly is going on here

Theres a really complicated trick to it actually, here it comes... We click on xL members in the wilderness, then they run out of hp and become dead.

And don't ask me how to explain this next part (I'm no genius). But when that xL member dies, xL's number of 'deaths' goes up by 1, and NME's number of 'kills' goes up by 1.

That's about as detailed as I can get without making my own head explode from too much confusion. I hope it helped.

Anyways, cya tomorrow <3

Your members have admitted you have spys in our clan and what you said doesn't explain what happened at our mini war a while back :whistling:

I kinda wouldn't admit that my clan is easy to put spies in, but that's just me.

We take spies very lightly as we own all the clans that try to put spies in us..

Reign of Robes

even in your vid, it was 2 times, max. and the first time we were in single for all of 20 seconds. Your video shows it, so no need to exaggerate.

After the second time we pushed you into single, you just sniped from the single line the rest of the fight. We ran east for a third time after 2 minutes of that and waited for you for 30 seconds to try and push again; you didn't so we left.

siguoi.png

i seriously think that NME boosts kills and our deaths gonna try to figure out what exactly is going on here

Theres a really complicated trick to it actually, here it comes... We click on xL members in the wilderness, then they run out of hp and become dead.

And don't ask me how to explain this next part (I'm no genius). But when that xL member dies, xL's number of 'deaths' goes up by 1, and NME's number of 'kills' goes up by 1.

That's about as detailed as I can get without making my own head explode from too much confusion. I hope it helped.

Anyways, cya tomorrow <3

Your members have admitted you have spys in our clan and what you said doesn't explain what happened at our mini war a while back :whistling:

I kinda wouldn't admit that my clan is easy to put spies in, but that's just me.

our clan is really hard to get into LoL you would know this if you make a app..

34xgw0z.jpg