Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures Celebrate Thanksgiving With...

Chain Is Law

r2ngo3.jpg
25yw1zs.jpg
13z3kex.jpg

gftlp.png

We peaked at 45 Corrupt Pures today. The trip started off with some technical difficulties but as we managed some last minute preparations we were good for the day. It was a fun 2 hour trip with lots of action. Our KDR doesn't necessarily reflect our trip mostly because of our return fight with TLP. I hope everyone enjoys the topic and if you were there, enjoyed the trip. (;

kdr.png

2lw0q5t.jpg

Drunkin R2h

Failed Hiitz

Batman

BvG [w/ COMMENTARY]

imkwsm.jpg

Corrupt Pures vs. The Last Pures

firstkdr.png

CP Starting: 41. The fight took place east of mossies. This was our main action for the first part of the trip. The fight was pretty even but I guess we were on the upper hand by a bit according to the first hour KDR. It was a good fight to start the day.

imkwsm.jpg

Corrupt Pures vs. eXceL

CP Starting: 40. All of our competition for the day was out fighting or regrouping so we decided to pay our friends a visit. Waiting for almost 15 minutes for them to step into multi we just rushed them in single. I'm sure a few of them got away but for the most part we did what was in mind.

imkwsm.jpg

Corrupt Pures vs. Final Ownage Elite

CP Starting: 40. We knew FOE had around our numbers as we saw them push some clan into mossies, we decided to hit them in the process and held our own against them, was pretty fun actually to fight FOE again. Eventually as the fight went on and we made a few shifts north, it got crashed by Zenith.

imkwsm.jpg

Corrupt Pures vs. The Last Pures

CP Starting: 35. This was our fight of the day. The fight started around mossies and literally moved every spot imaginable around mossies. We cleaned TLP up once and move to bh steps thinking of hopping out and continuing our trip but we decided to rerush them for the hell of it. TLP gained a little momentum here but I think it was mostly due to our low amount of food, our excellent returning finally caught up to them and we managed to overwhelm them for a second time north of mossies where we continued moving east and logged out with only a couple TLP addy daddys in sight. No hard feelings TLP, thanks for the fight.

<[TLP]Zach|0mg> everytime u enter the wild now
<[TLP]Zach|0mg> we are crashing you

imkwsm.jpg

Corrupt Pictures

111126180440.png
111126180547.png
111126180509.png
111126180514.png
111126180413.png
111126180413.png
111126180350.png
111126174411.png
111126174600.png
111126163238.jpg
111126164222.jpg
111126174340.jpg
111126180451.jpg

imkwsm.jpg

Thanks for reading our topic. There are no flames intended. <3

2cgjyaf.jpg

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CP Starting: 40. All of our competition for the day was out fighting or regrouping so we decided to pay our friends a visit. Waiting for almost 15 minutes for them to step into multi we just rushed them in single. I'm sure a few of them got away but for the most part we did what was in mind.

I wasn't part of the group that you ran into, but even I know you didn't wait for 15 minutes. Ef logged right on us at mossies, and a lot of chased after them. From what I heard, you ran into the other group of us, gj clearing not even half of us.

siguoi.png

Goodjob lads was a good trip, wasnt so much action packed but a good solid pull and decided to do work with it ignoring most lil guy clans.

First Tlp fight and foe fight was most impressive, since we lost hardly no1 in tlp fight, and foe had +2 on us and we mangaged to pull it back and do work.

final tlp fight was in 2 stages technically we won at vents until tlp returned with about a few 1 itemers while we was claiming the win in bh... until they "rerushed" about 3 mins after the fight was over, so then it carried on from vents to northeast of mossies near spider hill..

Still Unbeated Saturday Was Fun

~ Respect To TLP And FOE.

[teaser=http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1140" target="_blank">

cpsig.png
RSN : Old Plums

Clan : Corrupt Pures

</a>

Click Anywhere Above Here For My PW Page, Or Below For CP Site !

If You Need Help Or Have Any Questions With Corrupt Pures PM ME

Was a fun trip, the last fight was a little sketchy with regroups and rerushing small groups but in the end it was fun for both sides I hope.

I vidded the last fight vs Tlp, I know someone vidded the entire trip though. Will post when up :D

Once again, Ty for fights TLP. No negative feelings, just posting our view of today. If you have a problem with our topic you may pm me in irc [CP]Drunk , If I don't answer its because I am owning in pingpong l0l

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

My first trip in over 4 months had a blast, great to be back.

Great job to everyone

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Wow you actually beat Tlp. Goodjob.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

You forgot to mention you regrouped at mossies twice 111126175123.png

After we cleared you, you rerushed. Why should you get new food and prayer and we don't? Either way we rerushed u and cleared you again. Dont start crap

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

After we cleared you, you rerushed. Why should you get new food and prayer and we don't? Either way we rerushed u and cleared you again. Dont start crap

If you cleared us why would we beat east and you west?

fight fight fight fight! :0

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

Your question has already been answered.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Thanks for the fight CP. Even if you have a different view than ours, it was still extremely fun! Hope we can have more in the future.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP