Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

For the Queen - EoP's Saturday

Milky

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The truth

Once he dies he misses the bit where EoP clear mm and then he just gets there as mm come out of single and EoP have logged. hmm.

From 6:12 on here it shows it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJzZTgRWr9M&feature=feedu

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Lmao....was a fun day, those saying we had a bad trip are wrong, and those saying our KDR wasn't the greatest....that doesn't determine a win or a loss... I dunno why clans think that just because you have a higher KD ratio, means you automatically won a fight, lmao. First fight vs MM was pretty close at first, as some of our members were still logging in at piper...i almost got banged out at first but managed to tank and survive until FOE crashed....really wish that fight could have went on longer because we were doing really good, as for the second fight....it's a shame that TH had to interfere with some returners but eh I don't blame them, seeing as they probably only pulled 15 to their saturday trip and had nobody else to fight....lets just hope that next time it's someone elses returners haha....good fight MM and TH, although there wasn't really anything good about it except our victory at the end. Perhaps more forum guests are needed next time for MM.

Cheers guys, good luck to everybody on their P2P trips today! :)

thekingu.png