Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Forum Issues (Resolved)

Karl

Hello,

It came to my attention that many of you were having issues whilst browsing Pure Warfare. Due to the fact that no major files had been changed I had to do a fair amount of research, firstly, people couldn't register or change their usernames. A few people were getting debug errors, and the servers' resources were being eaten up, causing slow loading times and causing PW to often become inaccessible.

I believe this issue has now been 100% resolved. The problem was, our forum software. Version 2.3.6 is now a legacy version and is no longer supported by InvisionPower, but because you guys prefer this version to the newer ones we've decided to keep it for so long but because it is an old version I have found out that it is not compatible with any version of PHP higher than 5.2.17 and since we were running 5.3.8 the last couple of weeks many things simply didn't work.

I have since rebuilt Apache once again to use PHP 5.2.17. Hopefully no one will have anymore problems, if you do however, contact me as soon as possible.

Regards,

Karl

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

I like the new Invision Boards, and with your knowledge, you can make it sexier.

Imo, it's too clogged with useless features. It just feels sluggish because of the amount of Ajax, so you can never see if the boards are actually doing anything.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

• 1 month later...