Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Polypore Dungeon

Karl

Gather your runes and venture into the depths of the Polypore Dungeon, where powerful, rewards await those who have the magical skill and the Slayer level to tackle the dungeon?s most horrific denizens.

View the full article

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

hitting 520 rapid magic while using barrage OR tb+tangle with upgraded infinity with the defence bonus of rune armour. #1 update in awhile

So now that you so called pures can obtain the same defense bonus as rune armor then we might as well start accepting 40 defense.

hitting 520 rapid magic while using barrage OR tb+tangle with upgraded infinity with the defence bonus of rune armour. #1 update in awhile

So now that you so called pures can obtain the same defense bonus as rune armor then we might as well start accepting 40 defense.

They already could with corrupt armour.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

We need more 1 def armour k bye gwas.

111128110825.png

Wait which are htose/

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

You could do that with corrupts already easily. Yes, we are pures. And yes, if people start accepting 40 defence that would be great, would be gettin it asap lol, only to **** off "THE REAL PURES 1 DEF OR GFTO" and make them ragequit this game.

smartestmember.jpg

You could do that with corrupts already easily. Yes, we are pures. And yes, if people start accepting 40 defence that would be great, would be gettin it asap lol, only to **** off "THE REAL PURES 1 DEF OR GFTO" and make them ragequit this game.

but for real doe, 1 def or gtfo...

2k09-2k∞​

bestpure.png

bestartist.png

freegnar.png

We need more 1 def armour k bye gwas.

111128110825.png

Wait which are htose/

those are the 200 gp robes u can buy at the entrance, bonus are worse than zammy robes.. i think worse the blue wiazrd robes.

Stats are ...

Hat- +2 mage attack +3 mage def

Body- +3 mage attack +4 mage def

Legs- +2 mage attack +3 mage def

Still - New 1 defence armour.

Its basicaly the BASE armour to craft the new armour. You sew the fungal/etc onto it to create the new armour.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

but for real doe, 1 def or gtfo...

rnt u like 8 def

smartestmember.jpg

honestly thought id look better

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

i love that polypore staff for drag killer killing, and i replaced my infinity with fungel, i feel all they need now is a new 1 def attainable gear

Former Outrage High Council and NPO High Council

cif4c8.png