Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

New Pure Order vs EOP P2P Prep [3-0]

Flankk

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job; interesting to see EOP having so many preps lately; though they have a terrible record of being like 0-30 with preps this past month; still good that they get practice in.

You're awfull at baiting.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Great job; interesting to see EOP having so many preps lately; though they have a terrible record of being like 0-30 with preps this past month; still good that they get practice in.

ex-Senior Member of Outrage

Retired as of 9.11.11

es3qhp.gif
wwcbc2.png

It's not a bait

I'm being honest

You're awful at life if you're getting emotion on a Online Community about other online communities

No one is getting emotional here. Just think it's silly to come here and try to start something.

Then why exactly do YOU do that on every thread you post on?

I wasn't trying to start anything; Just saying it's good that they are getting practice because they haven't been good at matched preps

Grow up dude.

One of the first members of TLP

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

It's not a bait

I'm being honest

You're awful at life if you're getting emotion on a Online Community about other online communities

No one is getting emotional here. Just think it's silly to come here and try to start something.

I wasn't trying to start anything; Just saying it's good that they are getting practice because they haven't been good at matched preps

Grow up dude.

Might want to go review my posts.

And i apologize, you obviously came here with good intentions and no flame intended whatsoever.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

It's not a bait

I'm being honest

Grow up dude.

Might want to go review my posts.

And i apologize, you obviously came here with good intentions and no flame intended whatsoever.

Sarcasm or not; no harm done, just calm your ****; I can say they need practice without it being an insult; all clans need practice; FOE needs practive;MM needs practice, we all do.

One of the first members of TLP

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png