Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

We Are Royalty F2p Saturday | Yea Buddy!!!

Xpnkrockemox

warfinal.jpg

We Are Royalty set out today with 33 members ready to have some fun and action. We had alot of action today with some good loots. Sadly our f2p warlord was out partying all day and nite, as our motto goes No souli No win, we proved that motto wrong today and had a great f2p trip. The trip started out slow as most pure clans werent out yet at like 4:15pm east, pming as many clans as we could for a run in, they all just sat in single til finally we got some action. Thanks for the fights today: Tlp, Hi, Cp, Nme, Xl, Enormity i think.

Video(Soon):

breaker.png

WAR vs Cluster (Tlp, Xl, Nme)

We got word of a cluster, quickly ran in aiming for Xl at sperm hill. sadly tlp had already hit it, we called a regroup top of one of the volcanos by sperm hill, we faught tlp for a bit but eventaully lost it. Thanks for the fight TLP.

breaker.png

WAR vs Hi

Hi told us to go defend, we defended in the trees north-east of spider vil, holding our dd, we called some pushs north and eventually making them scatter and spread to the north of the trees. As we see east Cp rush in for the crash. We got out of there and logged with our loots. Thanks for the fight Hi

breaker.png

WAR vs Xl + Some Nme

We hit Xl as they were logging out at gap, killed some xl and quickly ran north dd'd and logged to lobby. Xl sat in lobby for some time, and thought we were Eop hitting them. To their surprise it was WAR coming to their new world, where we hit Xl north of gap, clearing most of them as they spread out all over the place, and clearing up wat looked to be NME pushing them all down to piper, and eventually going to corp and logging.
Thanks for the fight Xl and NME.

breaker.png

Overall was alot of fun, and we had a good amount of action. Thanks for the fights today every1. See you tomorrow.

Pictures(No order):
111204080647.png

111204080648.png

111204080651.png

111204082439.png

111204082519.png

111204082526.png

111204082620.png

111204082634.png

111204082643.png

111204082724.png

111204082743.png

111203225643.png
111203163336.png
111203163525.png
111203165530.png
111203172158.png
111203172231.png

111203213656.png

111203222248.png

111203222441.png
wartag1.png
"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Shout out to Pibb, he finally killed me.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

gj boys :D was very fun, cronic lots of people are not in clan chat =]

We had 4 or 5 applicants on our trip. they arent invited to cc til after the app is accepted. Doesnt coutn towards our k/d

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Thanks every1 :D

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS