Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures | Crashers..crashers EVERYWHERE!

Chain Is Law

r2ngo3.jpg
25yw1zs.jpg
13z3kex.jpg

66881640.png

We peaked at 42 Corrupt Pures today. Today seemed dull for most clans as there was crashing everywhere, luckily we got some 1v1 fights and dipped out before those nasty crashers could collect our loot. :thumbsup:

99433263.png

2lw0q5t.jpg

Failed Hiitz

Toxine

David

imkwsm.jpg

Corrupt Pures vs. The Hatred

CP Starting: 42. We heard the almighty B L U Orchid was lurking around BH steps so we rushed in spamming Corrupt Town as we attempted to get his autograph. We think he logged out without signing his #1 fan Drunkin R2h's scim.

imkwsm.jpg

Corrupt Pures vs. The Last Pures

CP Starting: 41. There was a bunch of clans hitting each other at sperm hill and eventually it was just TLP and Enormity so we came and hit it. I was the only person in edge from CP so all I can tell you is that we lost one person before NME crashed after around 3-4 minutes of fighting. Take it how you want it.

imkwsm.jpg

Corrupt Pures vs. We Are Royalty

CP Starting: 40. WAR was fighting some clan at dwarfs and was clearing them up so we decided to go pay them a visit. This was our only fight of the day where we didn't crash something that wasn't already crashed. Sorry WAR. TLP eventually tried to hit us as we were finishing WAR up but we got away without losing a single person.

imkwsm.jpg

Corrupt Pures vs. Mayhem Makers

CP Starting: 36. The trip was getting dull and needed some action so we decided to let our balls drop and fight MM, we knew MM was clearing up NME but we thought we would be sneaky and try to pick them off while spread. We killed around 10 of them moving through gap until a second wave of MM rushed in which we gave a good fight to until we saw we had around 20 left so we hauled ass west trying to get some returners but EOP picked off the MM that was remaining so they didn't follow us.

imkwsm.jpg

Corrupt Pures vs. Enemy

111203165255.png

CP Starting: 29. This was about an hour and 45 minutes into the trip, we knew Enemy probably had a few more but we weren't satisfied with the trip so we decided to take a risk. We fought along the lava east of mossies. We were finally pushing NME north clearing them up when it got crashed.

imkwsm.jpg

Corrupt Pictures

111203164836.png
111203165221.png
111203175319.png
111203164139.png
111203221636.png
111203213711.png

imkwsm.jpg

Thanks for reading our topic. There are no flames intended. <3

2cgjyaf.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wouldn't take what derrick said seriously, he was mad at that point in the trip. You were winning, but hadn't won yet. As I ran west through mossies after the crash I saw alot of returners coming.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

wouldn't take what derrick said seriously, he was mad at that point in the trip. You were winning, but hadn't won yet. As I ran west through mossies after the crash I saw alot of returners coming.

<`Scott> you said you had us cleared

<`Scott> im not disputing you won

<`Scott> you did win

2cgjyaf.jpg

fun trip, too much crashing from some certain clans but eh ill take it. thanks for the fight nme, think cp performed incredibly due to the opt disadvantage, you had 3-5 people before Zenith rushed.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

You literally had 5 left ,who we killed while zenith was attacking us, but the video will be up soon.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

<`Scott> you said you had us cleared

<`Scott> im not disputing you won

<`Scott> you did win

I said you were winning ;p

if the crash didnt happen you would have most likely cleared us, but the fight would have dragged out a short while longer. I was one of the few who didnt die lol.

Edit: lol Austin you need to chill instead of being mad. You can't say you killed "all 5" obviously because i was one of the few left and didnt die, i straight up walked right through everyone. But like i said, we would have most likely have been cleared a short while later.

So i'll say my good fight and leave you to it ;)

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png