Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's December 4th Sunday Pk trip

its pibb

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GJ TLP. GF Clans we fought.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

o lord promoting tyler what have you done

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

how many did you pull yesterday? we peaked at around 65 and from what i heard you guys had 60, should have fought us :(

gj on your trip

Clan History

MM June 11th 2011- October 22nd 2011

EoP October 26th 2011- December 18th 2011

how many did you pull yesterday? we peaked at around 65 and from what i heard you guys had 60, should have fought us :(

gj on your trip

F2P lol, Why are you asking us anyways that was Saturday you can reply to the F2P topic if you want to question our F2P trip this was Sunday P2P but......

We tried setting up a pkri on Sunday, you guys accepted but ended up going w2??? We waited for you a few times to walk up so we could try hit you and get a fight but you was either in edge or single strip most of the time except from when Fi was in multi -.-

111204145059.jpg

Dat FOE clump, was lols.

FOE got 400 kills? holy 0mfg

Crash Crash Crash

You guys claim to be good bet your lobby trips aren't fun. How about a fight?

SON

nice rhymes.

We fought you two times and one time you got pushed to sperm then ran to 18s to get a rg.... oyh and lobby for about 5mins for the first 40minutes of our trip before the leak was kicked, nice!!!

Clearly our trip was fun and we don't claim we know we are good unlike most clans around now. Don't kid yourself because you nearly got cleared @ sperm.