Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for a med-level clan that I'd fit well into.

PaleBlueDot

My RuneScape name's PaleBlueDot.

Anyone have any ideas? I've been out of the pure world for so long now that I don't know where to begin.

Stats:

Attack Level: 40

Defence Level: 1

Strength Level: 72

Constitution Level: 63

"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."

- Carl Sagan

lets start 39 def is pure if ur in a HPC you have to flame and crash if u dont have 120+cb u cant p2p mini you HAVE to troll every clan, thats how pure world is now

#Enormity fun community we try our best to stay out of flaming and trolling , we pull constant 30-35s being open 2.5 months 5+ minis daily :D

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

I really would not base your opinion/choice off one response. NmE can offer quite the exciting experience when it comes to both servers. Last weekend, we peaked at 54 members on our F2p trip, and had a blast. I would really consider trying other clans before making a rash decision.

Www.nme-rs.com

1175tub.png

Thank you; you have a nice forum. Just lemme see if any other offers come up, otherwise I'll definitely join Enormity. :)

I just hope your IRC's more active during the day! ;)

"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."

- Carl Sagan

If you are to lazy to post stats or what your looking for in depth enjoy some other clan. If you were truly interested you would put it on there. Its like a job app, your not gonna walk into a store and say im looking for a job and expect them to hire you. l0l.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Lemme better your poor analogy. It's as though I'm walking into a store that's hiring and already has on record all details needed to know whether or not to hire me.

Oh, and l0l.

- Carl Sagan

Can anyone give me some tips on training? It takes me incredibly long to gain levels. A shortcut would be nice.

- Carl Sagan

if you want to join a growing clan that does both servers p2p and f2p , but f2p based and a close community train up and join Hostility #clan-hi

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

Can anyone give me some tips on training? It takes me incredibly long to gain levels. A shortcut would be nice.

Depending on your prayer level you could try:

Bandits

Rock Crabs

Experiments

Training through slayer (passes time)

If you are only F2p:

Pking is always a fun way to train

Security Stronghold is a great place to train and AFK.

If you want, you can look for me on IRC, at [E]Chad :)

Have a good day!

www.nme-rs.com !! You should create an intro and start posting around!

1175tub.png

Suggest you train up and look at NME (Enemy).

Obviously I've got a bias view- but we've only been open something like 6 months and the progress we've made is amazing. I suggest you check out and view our trip trip/prep videos on "NMETube" to see if they're what your looking for.

On top of that we offer a range of mid-week events having unofficial's going out daily as well as numerous miniwars in a whole range of styles- but to ensure that you can reap all the benefits of these you need to be active IRC as they're constantly going on without much notification.

We're predominately F2P but do venture into P2P each sunday too, fighting numerous clans.

So if you're willing to train up, feel free to apply ( a lot of guides/tips on our forums). Even if you're not interested in joining- just want to hang around a cool community, check us out also at nme-rs.com.

Best of luck.

Hi

• 2 weeks later...