Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Champions League

Tragic

Can't really say I'm that shocked with regard City. They've played well in the league, but they had such a hard group- then again, Spurs managed to quality from an extremely difficult group last year in their first appearence.

I had my doubts with united going into tonight- I thought they'd probably get a draw though but it didn't make me fall out my chair when I realised they got knocked out.

Hi

Can't really say I'm that shocked with regard City. They've played well in the league, but they had such a hard group- then again, Spurs managed to quality from an extremely difficult group last year in their first appearence.

I had my doubts with united going into tonight- I thought they'd probably get a draw though but it didn't make me fall out my chair when I realised they got knocked out.

^this, nothing City could do

UTD seemed to start strong but their defensive just didn't wake up.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

An awful night for the Manchester clubs. Not only is it bad for english football as a whole. It now gives them more room to focus on the premiership. great.

I think City will focus on Europa. For them it's a European cup anyway.

They have the squad to win the europa with their second team, its a waste cup, if Chelsea were in it, I couldn't give two ***** tbh.

tmapw.png