Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP vs Z - F2P Prep [12/07/11]

Adrian-

110903223441.png
6tpyxu.jpg
34t603r.png

tclm-1.png

The Last Pures:
Memberlist | Forums | Tlp Events History | About Tlp

Thursday, December 7th, The Last Pures massed up peaking at around 40 members for our scheduled F2P prep vs Zenith, after completely smashing the self pro-claimed #1 F2P pure clan, Eruption of Pures, with an embarrassing 3-0, we knew we were in for quite the battle.

34t603r.png

Ze Rules:

1 Defence Maximum
Dung On
Corrupts On
Cloaks Only

tvid.png

34t603r.png

tfi.png

Round 1:

The Last Pures Starting: 33
The Last Pures Ending: 27

Zenith Starting: 33
Zenith Ending: 0

34t603r.png

Round 2:

The Last Pures Starting: 34
The Last Pures Ending: 28

Zenith Stating: 34

34t603r.png

Round 3:

The Last Pures Starting: 34
The Last Pures Ending: 22

Zenith Starting: 34

tmed.png

snSiI.png
Pp83N.png
46xfX.png
111208175637.png
111208180607.png
111209004333.png
111209005603.png
111209010553.png
3CZGH.png
UkfGE.png
JwcfA.png

34t603r.png

Thanks for prep Zenith, you guys have definitely
proven to be a force to be reckoned matched.

tubetranscopy.png

tlp.gif

tlparchnm4.png

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job tlp

fter completely smashing the self pro-claimed #1 F2P pure clan, Eruption of Pures, with an embarrassing 3-0, we knew we were in for quite the battle.

That's quite a bold statement, maybe we should see to it to have a prep :thumbsup:

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Very well done TLP we have things to work on.

Shout out for the hero who called the 1st pile on me in round 1

That'd be my boy 0mgi0wnu23 aka TRAIN UP TLP aka Scooby Doo.

Aka the kid who lead us during the prep we lost to IR.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

Good job tlp

fter completely smashing the self pro-claimed #1 F2P pure clan, Eruption of Pures, with an embarrassing 3-0, we knew we were in for quite the battle.

That's quite a bold statement, maybe we should see to it to have a prep :thumbsup:

It's a very factual statement as well, and last time we tried that, it was a "troll" leaving us to prep NPO.

Ty come again.

Good job tlp

It's a very factual statement as well, and last time we tried that, it was a "troll" leaving us to prep NPO.

Ty come again.

No it wasn't, I was speaking in terms of F2P preps, as the topic would suggest. Unfortunately you somehow misunderstood me; which after all is comprehend able given the nature of your personality. But seriously, f2p prep?

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Good job tlp

Ty come again.

No it wasn't, I was speaking in terms of F2P preps, as the topic would suggest. Unfortunately you somehow misunderstood me; which after all is comprehend able given the nature of your personality. But seriously, f2p prep?

The topic suggest us 3-0'ing Zenith and a little peak of what happened between you and them, I can't really give you an answer onto why you would relate you and us especially in a F2P prep but seeing as I recently witnessed you getting slammed once again for a consecutive time and this time by FOE, it brings me to the conclusion that you haven't been having the best day, asking for such prep as a Senior member, balls of steel bro.

Nice job, not needed for you guys to stick around and flame eop at their prep though.

Also not needed for them 2 come to our prep vs Z and try to flame us if we lost. 3 people stuck around and watched EOP vs FOE, not an entire clan.

they came to the world because its foe's world, and the world we were prepping in and u just happened to be there, and no before the mini 90% of tlp were being *****

Nice job, not needed for you guys to stick around and flame eop at their prep though.

Also not needed for them 2 come to our prep vs Z and try to flame us if we lost. 3 people stuck around and watched EOP vs FOE, not an entire clan.

they came to the world because its foe's world, and the world we were prepping in and u just happened to be there, and no before the mini 90% of tlp were being *****

u wana fite or something?

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?