Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy's Friday

Hulkin

we had 14, you had around 20, notice you dont show an orb in the video... was fun though lying about your opts isn’t the way to keep getting wilderness PKRIs, we are one of the only clans that gives you guys these type of events IDK why lying to win is so important to you, play the game for fun...

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

we had 14, you had around 20, notice you dont show an orb in the video... was fun though lying about your opts isn’t the way to keep getting wilderness PKRIs, we are one of the only clans that gives you guys these type of events IDK why lying to win is so important to you, play the game for fun...

We had 17, as seen in the pictures- you had 15.

More than fair enough when only 2 of your people where in robes and the rest in addy/mith.

Hi

We started 17, and ended 15. I wouldn't lie about opts, no reason to when we already outnumbered you. The pics are mine and I actually like Hostility, hence why I'm clan friend :)

In the ending opts pic, atleast one of those 20 shown never showed up, and we gained 1 person actually during the fight, Ariel, you guys chased her into us.

So we had a +3 which isn't that much considering the armour and levels. I'm level 92 and half of the 15 you had were red to me, with me being the highest level other than e n t 3 i

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

We started 17, and ended 15. I wouldn't lie about opts, no reason to when we already outnumbered you. The pics are mine and I actually like Hostility, hence why I'm clan friend :)

In the ending opts pic, atleast one of those 20 shown never showed up, and we gained 1 person actually during the fight, Ariel, you guys chased her into us.

So we had a +3 which isn't that much considering the armour and levels. I'm level 92 and half of the 15 you had were red to me, with me being the highest level other than e n t 3 i

gf

1175tub.png

no they actually had 40 and u had 8 dats y u lost

see wat i did der?

We had 17 starting and you had 15, considering the majority of you guys were in addy and mith and outlvl'ed us by quite a bit, i don't think thats too much of a difference

friday1.png

Theres the orb count for you, seeing as thats what you subliminally requested.

As for "lying about our opts", this is the wilderness hunny. You won't find us "dropping to match" in the wildy, if you don't like that, stay in clan wars. If it was an official 15 vs 15.. then ok, but...

(08:46:01) <[Hi]Ricky> how about a f2p prep?

(08:46:06) <[Hi]Ricky> we bored no clan will prep us

(08:46:19) <[NME]Ivp> we're just PK'ing atm

(08:46:25) <[NME]Ivp> you can come out to fight if you like

(08:46:28) <[Hi]Ricky> im talking about in like 2 hours

(08:46:48) <[NME]Ivp> doubt it, we're just PK'ing for fun

(08:48:07) <[Hi]Ricky> k we gonna mass 15 i guess

(08:52:28) <[Hi]Ricky> is there a def cap or what

(08:59:03) <[NME]Ivp> we're just PK'ing it isn't an official "mini" or w/e lol might just be fun if you guys come out and we get a few fights

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

We had 17 starting and you had 15, considering the majority of you guys were in addy and mith and outlvl'ed us by quite a bit, i don't think thats too much of a difference

friday1.png

Theres the orb count for you, seeing as thats what you subliminally requested.

As for "lying about our opts", this is the wilderness hunny. You won't find us "dropping to match" in the wildy, if you don't like that, stay in clan wars. If it was an official 15 vs 15.. then ok, but...

(08:46:01) <[Hi]Ricky> how about a f2p prep?

(08:46:06) <[Hi]Ricky> we bored no clan will prep us

(08:46:19) <[NME]Ivp> we're just PK'ing atm

(08:46:25) <[NME]Ivp> you can come out to fight if you like

(08:46:28) <[Hi]Ricky> im talking about in like 2 hours

(08:46:48) <[NME]Ivp> doubt it, we're just PK'ing for fun

(08:48:07) <[Hi]Ricky> k we gonna mass 15 i guess

(08:52:28) <[Hi]Ricky> is there a def cap or what

(08:59:03) <[NME]Ivp> we're just PK'ing it isn't an official "mini" or w/e lol might just be fun if you guys come out and we get a few fights

No Rm ever.

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy