Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

200 man pull?

Pur3_Kide

I feel like MM pulled like ~130 for a few straight weeks last Spring.

Believe we peaked at 141 on TS on 1 of the trips and pulled a lot of 120s taking on FOE + EOP / FOE + TLP. Don't think you'll ever see a pure clan pull 200 lol.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MM could pull 200 if they accepted all the **** apps.

lol wat, mm allows intros and guests to come, so how does that make sense m8?

pure community and rs in general is declining

No we dont

and we dont even have intros lmfa

I'd explain the economic theory of elasticity but cbf. Basically; no one clan has.. ehh, a form of monopoly/monopsony power. Too many substitutes so individuals spread over x amount of clans. If some clans closed into FOE/MM I'm sure we'd see it, although it'd only be a one-off because sustaining a 200 man pull is unlikely I doubt any clan has the managerial capacity to do so lol...

edit: I dunno why everyone is saying 'there's a decrease in pures' there are plenty of pures out there. Pure Warfare doesn't advertise itself enough so no 'new pures' come in creating the illusion that there's a decrease in pures.

Basically this.

You have new clans opening and closing every day now. Everyone wants to be a hero, so we have 10-15 clans pulling 40 each when we could have around 5 clans pulling 150+ each.

There are a lot of pures, but a lot of people who have been around this community are pretty old, and the age is increasing on this game, and a lot of people are leaving. Look around the community, and you'll see a lot of old faces, and you'll barely see new ones coming to Pure Warfare. Its hard to advertise to a lot of pures, because a lot are brain dead, and can't be in a clan because they have no clue what to do, and don't want to take the time and effort to learn.

They sit there and enjoy the game for fun, instead of getting caught up with bull ****, and do there own thing. I guarantee there are 5,000+ pures who play every day. Its just no one, offers the pure community to them, to join in. I bet if runescape, made little notes about Pure Warfare our community could expand, but they do it with the runescape community, and not here. We aren't recognized enough to expand to that level yet. Maybe in the future.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

If the CC had been say 300, it would have been done at least once long ago. Because the CC limit is 100, it seems extremely high, and that reaching it would be an amazing feat. If it was anywhere greater over 200, say 250+, we would have felt the capability and desire to reach that maximum point, to say fill the CC up, so on the way to 250 or 300, 200 would have been peaked.

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

the pure world is slumping

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Nobody will ever pull 200, There just is a lack of pures/lack of players on runescape. The game has died, but is slowly growing yet again. Just think... Only 90,000 people play Runescape Averagely now. If 200,000 played with no botting, A 200 pull is more than possible. I wish that Jagex made an effort to bring people back into this game or bring new people in. :/ That is all I have to say.

Enormity