Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Three Months Of Domination - Venom's P2P PK Trip [12/11/11]

Crisis

ncclya.png

9qae7l.png

j7rxb4.pngop7aeu.png9rpowj.png

ydrZ0.png

yncqv.jpg

We set out today with a disappointing pull peaking at around 26, this didn't discourage us as we started the trip with a 50 mill drop party and took the momentum into the wilderness. Thanks to everyone we fought for making our three month anniversary as action packed as it was.

yncqv.jpg

Venom Vs Corrupt Pures

Venom Vs Enemy

The day started off with us getting word of a fight breaking out a bit west of GDZ. We quickly hopped over and found that Corrupt Pures had been duking it out with Enemy, we cleared everyone on the battlefield and hopped to hit another clan that we got word was near GDZ.

yncqv.jpg

Venom
Vs COP

After hopping over we quickly stormed GDZ and cleared
COP with relative ease, thanks for the fight. Always a pleasure.

yncqv.jpg

Venom Vs Corrupt Pures

6yZli.png

After being alerted of a fight breaking at vents we quickly hopped over and rushed in from moss giants. We were out numbered greatly and pushed Corrupt Pures east before a little birdie or well a few little birdies told us that Intense Redemption was planning to get off BH stairs so we called a movement all the way west and through crater and found our spot on the NE BH stairs. We caught a few stragglers before we called a movement south onto our GWAS spot. We're I'm guessing Corrupt Pures didn't realize we were in single and followed us up. We quickly took advantage of this and stayed in single until most of us ran out of runes and called of returning.

yncqv.jpg

Venom Vs Corrupt Pures

We got word Corrupt Pures were in our world so we quickly positioned our selves in single and got ready for a single fest. We held our ground even though being greatly out pulled and after several minutes of a back and forth tug of war we called a movement north onto stairs, we waited for Corrupt Pures to come but they didn't so we banked our delicious loot and got ready to set out again.

yncqv.jpg

Venom Vs Corrupt Pures

We were anticipating a fight with another clan so we were spread but after one of our members saw Corrupt Pures in our world we moved into another GWAS spot and sat patiently waiting. They rushed in unknowing that we were in single and began to pick off their massive clumps. We did this for a few minutes until they moved north were we employed the attack drag method to lure more and more of them within range where we stayed until most of us were out of runes so we grabbed our loot and logged. Thanks for the loot Corrupt Pures always a pleasure.

yncqv.jpg

307uq0o.png

111211130123.png

111211130455.png

111211130505.png

111211130539.png

111211210114.png

111211132249.png

111211132254.png

111211132858.png

111211132904.png

111211133037.png

111211133045.png

111211213057.png

111211212622.png

111212080130.png

111211134723.png

111211135331.png

111211135358.png

111211144338.png

111211144359.png

111211144532.png

111211144535.png

yncqv.jpg

Was an overall amazing anniversary, thanks to all the clans we fought.
9qae7l.png

Nice Job

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

ran out of runes so called off returning?...

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

who do you guys team with in f2p

im asking that because you peak at 36 in f2p and 26 in p2p, yet you're p2p based lol :P

No flame intended, but I'm wondering the same thing.

2s1ry3n.jpg

We did this for a few minutes until they moved north were we employed the attack drag method to lure more and more of them within range where we stayed until most of us were out of runes so we grabbed our loot and logged. Thanks for the loot Corrupt Pures always a pleasure.

Just read that

rif raf rof

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Gratz on 3 months nice trip :)

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

"Venom Vs Corrupt Pures

Venom Vs Enemy

The day started off with us getting word of a fight breaking out a bit west of GDZ. We quickly hopped over and found that Corrupt Pures had been duking it out with Enemy, we cleared everyone on the battlefield and hopped to hit another clan that we got word was near GDZ. "

l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Is this topic suppose to be a troll? each fight that you state vs us is worded in a way that it makes it look like you put up resistance when in reality you bowed down

Because what I just read is the complete opposite of what happened. we cleared you each and every time that we encountered you today. each time we encountered you it would result in -

1. us pushing you to single and camp you guys down multiple wildy lvls till you were out of food or

2. pushed you to single and you gave up and died

I really dont see why you guys are lieing. I guess you have to have some kind of image to keep your pulls decent

look forward to more hits from us

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Is this topic suppose to be a troll? each fight that you state vs us is worded in a way that it makes it look like you put up resistance when in reality you bowed down

Because what I just read is the complete opposite of what happened. we cleared you each and every time that we encountered you today. each time we encountered you it would result in -

1. us pushing you to single and camp you guys down multiple wildy lvls till you were out of food or

2. pushed you to single and you gave up and died

I really dont see why you guys are lieing. I guess you have to have some kind of image to keep your pulls decent

look forward to more hits from us

meanwhile in propaganda studios.....

9qae7l.png