Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

First 'maxed' players; 5 bil xp!

Pur3_Kide

Suomi's Dad won the Lottery and he lives off that... in the vid he says he plays 16-17 hours a day

You don't read the descriptions do you? lol.

"I exaggerated a bit in the video. I play about 10 hours on average and get about 10-14 effigies a day, sometimes less. And my father didn't actually win the lottery but wanted to add some humor too haha :P"

Click for the cookies
IKJ0k.gif

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He said he was going for 200m in all skills a long time ago. He also can do the most expensive methods because he's been getting donations for a long time.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

basically with all the double exp weekends / effigies / and the new training methods all put in the game, getting 5bil exp or close wouldnt be possible when zezima was around tbh

[sun][10:25:12 PM] <Azrael> I'd sell your ip for 50 cents.
6ROlO.png
My clan still has events, does yours?
#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

He said he was going for 200m in all skills a long time ago. He also can do the most expensive methods because he's been getting donations for a long time.

This pretty much, he gets donations for all his skills so it's easier. I don't believe Zezima received donations? But yes Zezima will always be the most famous RS player.

u guys r stupid.

those kids dont hav to play 20 hrs a day, 8~ would be enough for them, you just have to know what you're doing and you can't waste your time pking/standing infront of g.e thinkin what you should do, they put music on and focus on training 100% without a single second wasted.

This. Most main's camp for Effigy's at high quality spots that drop them. They will sit there for HOURS ON END for these effigy drops.

This go watch some of suomi's vids he just camps effigies with cannon to speed it up. and yeah he will be first to get 5b

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Nothing compared to the hours kids put in on WoW

you obv never played WoW, the best guild in the world top goes online for around 10 hours during progress wich lasts for ~2/7 months the rest of the days they only need 1 hour a week.

Do not stretch out the page.