Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EOP vs Havoc P2P Prep

Pepe

is this braden guy the leader of eop or something o,o

(01:26:09) <04@Solo> [EoP]Braden|So_Li_Dss:

(01:26:14) <12+[EoP]Braden|So_Li_Dss> yo

(01:26:16) <04@Solo> kid on PW

(01:26:20) <04@Solo> if he wants to prep us

(01:26:21) <04@Solo> 50v50 minimum

(01:26:27) <04@Solo> in wilderness

(01:26:30) <04@Solo> then tell them to PM me

First the excuse was "Rofl 40v40 minimum" so we said ok so Solo was probably ******** himself.

Now "50v50 wildy", why would we give you a prep in wild.. so you bring mains + extras from varrock? lolno.

sack up.

p.s Braden.. work on that p2p warring man :( vid is shocking

OT: Gj EOP sorry Braden is with you :(

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First the excuse was "Rofl 40v40 minimum" so we said ok so Solo was probably ******** himself.

Now "50v50 wildy", why would we give you a prep in wild.. so you bring mains + extras from varrock? lolno.

sack up.

OT: Gj EOP, sorry Braden is with you :(

lmfao m8, look back in his older vids hes nig ranging with a cbow and defender when his spec weapon is an ags l0l

lol at solo telling the members that we decline his prep offerings, we would make them look like bv in both servers

Lol at no-one caring about what you think

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

U771o.png

Outstanding job on the 20 vs 20 mini-war win, your 5 vs 5 inners are definitely showing some improvement in your P2P game as seen here, however including us in your mini-war topics like these vs Havoc and Excel or whoever you prep nowadays is getting pretty repetitive and annoying, hopefully you can leave the excuses behind and maybe prep us in either server.

U771o.png

Outstanding job on the 20 vs 20 mini-war win, your 5 vs 5 inners are definitely showing some improvement in your P2P game as seen here, however including us in your mini-war topics like these vs Havoc and Excel or whoever you prep nowadays is getting pretty repetitive and annoying, hopefully you can leave the excuses behind and maybe prep us in either server.

Yeh, we'll prep you. Pull more then 50, Solo wants a fight in wildy.

Retired from the Pure Community.

#rseos

2uizn0h.gif

rip mm, better than any of ur **** clans

rzSmR.gif

U771o.png

Yeh, we'll prep you. Pull more then 50, Solo wants a fight in wildy.

lol , the 50v50 min is just an excuse

wildy fights are just excuses

just prep eachother ffs , rs sucks anyway

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

sack up.

OT: Gj EOP sorry Braden is with you :(

Actually, I'm pretty sure im a better P2P Warrer then you are.

You botted up your Pure in less then 6 months, Even on your TLP App they ask for "PK" pictures and you replied with "Sorry i dont 1v1 pk besides clanning" You a ***** or something? Scared of losing 20k? You probably don't even turn up to preps, only preps i see you at is EoP's "Attempting to flame" Mate grow a pair and shut the **** up.

tldr so you dont choke on your neck fat reading it; YOU'RE TERRIBLE NO MATTER WHAT

#rseos

2uizn0h.gif

rzSmR.gif

You botted up your Pure in less then 6 months, Even on your TLP App they ask for "PK" pictures and you replied with "Sorry i dont 1v1 pk besides clanning" You a ***** or something? Scared of losing 20k? You probably don't even turn up to preps, only preps i see you at is EoP's "Attempting to flame" Mate grow a pair and shut the **** up.

tldr so you dont choke on your neck fat reading it; YOU'RE TERRIBLE NO MATTER WHAT

LOL k0

but yeah bad kangaroo u r pretty bad, u cant tank for **** at pk trips lmfao, i've solo'd u with my titan about 6 times now =.-

Must be living in dream land, last time you attacked me I 1 hit you with my titan.

and lol @ Braden, big boy on PW now trying to give insults.. I wouldn't know where to start if I had a go at you personally rofl.. put your head back down grasshopper.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

LOL k0

but yeah bad kangaroo u r pretty bad, u cant tank for **** at pk trips lmfao, i've solo'd u with my titan about 6 times now =.-

Must be living in dream land, last time you attacked me I 1 hit you with my titan.

and lol @ Braden, big boy on PW now trying to give insults.. I wouldn't know where to start if I had a go at you personally rofl.. put your head back down grasshopper.

LOL?

Last time I attacked you was when we sweeped you @ Gdz and I banged you out twice during that, get gud s0nnie

(;

Proud @๖ۣۜHigh Council of the Most Hated Pure clan.

LOL k0

Go ahead bud, show us the flame.

#rseos

2uizn0h.gif

rzSmR.gif