Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP GWAS MM twice in one trip down by 15

Pepe

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We pulled 42 actually. O and there was no topics made on our forums, keep feeding your members lies. Nothing new.

pcl1.jpg

pcl2.jpg

YOU have alot to learn young grasshopper.

So an experienced member saying this On a weekly pk topic means we made a topic based on going out to kill Eop?.. Rofl, why would we waste our time fighting invites and mains :/.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

We pulled 42 actually. O and there was no topics made on our forums, keep feeding your members lies. Nothing new.

pcl1.jpg

pcl2.jpg

YOU have alot to learn young grasshopper.

So an experienced member saying this On a weekly pk topic means we made a topic based on going out to kill Eop?.. Rofl, why would we waste our time fighting invites and mains :/.

Read the 2nd picture

Retired from the Pure Community.

#rseos

2uizn0h.gif

rip mm, better than any of ur **** clans

rzSmR.gif

1) We wear mostly monk robes, TLP wears adamant (and quite a few amount I might add). We don't bring mains, as you could probably see from our videos no mains were anywhere near the battlefield (except HF). On the top of dissy's topic it says "If we pull enough we are going pking"; implying you would go out pking but you didn't "pull enough" - based on your warlord's standards - to the event.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

1) We wear mostly monk robes, TLP wears adamant (and quite a few amount I might add). We don't bring mains, as you could probably see from our videos no mains were anywhere near the battlefield (except HF). On the top of dissy's topic it says "If we pull enough we are going pking"; implying you would go out pking but you didn't "pull enough" - based on your warlord's standards - to the event.

Your 38 defers wearing monk robes don't make them pures lol.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

Your 38 defers wearing monk robes don't make them pures lol.

neither do yours wearing addy :thumbsup:

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Killing MM down by 15 twice in one trip? No problem for the #1 man for man F2P clan.

correct me if im wrong but doesnt Z/FOE beat you guys in matched f2p preps? wouldn't that make them better.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Killing MM down by 15 twice in one trip? No problem for the #1 man for man F2P clan.

correct me if im wrong but doesnt Z/FOE beat you guys in matched f2p preps? wouldn't that make them better.

Better matched, doesn't mean they're #1 in f2p.

#rseos

2uizn0h.gif

rzSmR.gif

Then why claim you're the best F2P "man for man" clan?

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

i don't think i've heard anyone say that. Lol

#rseos

2uizn0h.gif

rzSmR.gif

Read the last line of topic ;P

Read the last line of topic ;P

oh l0l. Kk we best man for man then :)

#rseos

2uizn0h.gif

rzSmR.gif