Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures - Tis the season for crashing.

Drunk

hilarious to see NME even think they could take us 1v1. On friday they got face gagged up 6. can we prep already :s

Sure you can win a low opts fight on a Friday that doesn't mean anything but you really can't compete with NME on saturdays. You've been talking **** for about 2 months now and it hasn't done any good. Stop ******* around and fight us in multi, and stop ******* complaining about pulling low.

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Attempted to have a clean rivalry with NME but if you're going to crash us for whatever reason so be it. Last time we crashed you, nobody heard the end of it, it'll be worse this time around

All I remember is you guys teaming with IR and still getting slapped :x

GJ on your trip, the outcome of our one clean fight which was more than 10 tiles away from Mossies was interesting (:

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

hilarious to see NME even think they could take us 1v1. On friday they got face gagged up 6. can we prep already :s

The only thing that matters is saturday trips. When you start beating us there, we might attempt to care about whatever the hell you're saying.

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

30tlzyv.png

thats the overall kdr's of the trips...

nice try doe

It's odd because when we ended t7fxh4.jpg that was the kdr..

Unless prateek just runs pureclans pk trips, you're right.

Sucks that the only leader in NME that can accept a pkri is Ben, or Marty. would love a clean 1v1 when our opts are close.

You obviously ended a long time before we did then.

Don't blame you really

Can't talk sh*t if you're afraid to fight us

<[NME]Altus> you might want to ask [NME]Ben

<[nme]ben> pm jatt

<[NME]Ivp> you'll have to ask Plode, hes the only one with the power for wildy preps

:kanye:

bSHM3.png

30tlzyv.png

nice try doe

Sucks that the only leader in NME that can accept a pkri is Ben, or Marty. would love a clean 1v1 when our opts are close.

Don't blame you really

<[nme]ben> pm jatt

<[NME]Ivp> you'll have to ask Plode, hes the only one with the power for wildy preps

I think you got trolled :thumbsup:

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

Its pretty obvious that your ****** clan is trying their best to avoid CP at all times and only bite at our ass. lets see how far that will get you after this little recruitment contest you had

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Its pretty obvious that your ****** clan is trying their best to avoid CP at all times and only bite at our ass. lets see how far that will get you after this little recruitment contest you had

You're one to talk about massing.

NME hunted you all trip but you decided to ***** out of every fight. Like I said before, man up and ******* hit us head on on Saturdays so we don't have to crash you.

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

Your clan pulled 60, 20 of which were invites and never even apped. You havn't wanted to give us a 1v1 in ages ( because we pull within 10 now ). I really hope that when you start slumping you dont pull an E.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

nme just get off the topic if all ur gunna do is flame.

Did not flame at all, was just pointing out that CP is now a rune pure clan with that 44 defence account ranked.

I would post picture of proof again but Karl deleted it for whatever reason.

my account is 45 defence!!! get your facts straight!!!!!!!!!!!!

>one 45* account makes a difference ?

25ap5xl.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS

30tlzyv.png

nice try doe

Don't blame you really

<[nme]ben> pm jatt

I think you got trolled :thumbsup:

I think CP's addy is too powerful. We'll take it off and let you get +5 on us. GL

bSHM3.png

we'll make a deal, you get an extra 10. Just fight us in a close opted fight already without the invites

who were our invites? We had some ex-members who were free today and decided to come to the trip, but i'll gladly take this back if u can gimme a list of our "invites"

111217164123.png

lol someone maxing an 88...

gj on ur trip

Got more kills than your clan with that 88 =]

lol yea ur right im sure your 80 cb with 35 def just overflows your chatbox with kill messages

88 cmb* 37 defense* and yes.. Yes it does

oh, well thats justifiable then, at least you're 95 prayer, and have hand cannon quested :whistling:

we'll make a deal, you get an extra 10. Just fight us in a close opted fight already without the invites

who were our invites? We had some ex-members who were free today and decided to come to the trip, but i'll gladly take this back if u can gimme a list of our "invites"

We weren't on the trip with you guys. Normally your pull is around 40-50 then all of a sudden boosted to 65+ so first thing we assume is massing.. Relax it's just assumptions.

bSHM3.png