Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

SALA and HWEEN

RcMario

As i said, i've gotten 10+ kos on u and you have like 5 l0l. Stake me when ur ready :P

edit: looking at the pics 2 of them u have under 2 brews and used a uni during the fight, the one at easts u hit a 514 dbolt and were tagging with a mm member, the one at wizzys wii clawed me 2x and then atked me then u pjed, and the last 2 were when i was on 5 fps(hence the reason i said 'i ate' in chat box). theres a reason you dont stake me l0l

WECV7.png
npbnw.png

As i said, i've gotten 10+ kos on u and you have like 5 l0l. Stake me when ur ready :P

edit: looking at the pics 2 of them u have under 2 brews and used a uni during the fight, the one at easts u hit a 514 dbolt and were tagging with a mm member, the one at wizzys wii clawed me 2x and then atked me then u pjed, and the last 2 were when i was on 5 fps(hence the reason i said 'i ate' in chat box). theres a reason you dont stake me l0l

lies u killed me 2 times

:DDD

why stake u i am already up 350m and ur going 2 ddso me L cyaaaaa buddy

lies u killed me 2 times

you're down 80m(down 600m on mario's account) and i don't know how to ddos l0l, idk why you keep making excuses but my bank is always ready for more cash

WECV7.png
npbnw.png

lies u killed me 2 times

you're down 80m(down 600m on mario's account) and i don't know how to ddos l0l, idk why you keep making excuses but my bank is always ready for more cash

down 600m? were did u get that from? kk just quit posting on my topic! and enjoy the pictures of these 2 shetty pkers

lies u killed me 2 times

down 600m? were did u get that from? kk just quit posting on my topic! and enjoy the pictures of these 2 shetty pkers

all u buddy

WECV7.png
npbnw.png

lies u killed me 2 times

all u buddy

that isn't me LOL?????????????????????? that's d4rk i went on d4rk's acc when he was down 600m and i beat u 4 450m and u ran like a puss

lies u killed me 2 times

all u buddy

that isn't me LOL?????????????????????? that's d4rk i went on d4rk's acc when he was down 600m and i beat u 4 450m and u ran like a puss

keep making stuff up i could care less l0l /query `Sala when you're ready to stake

WECV7.png
npbnw.png

lies u killed me 2 times

all u buddy

keep making stuff up i could care less l0l /query `Sala when you're ready to stake

yawn love how the vid says d4rk mayhem and now u try 2 say it's me good 1 :D i dont need gp so i don't need 2 stake

everyone knows i am better then you

so what brutality always says JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

JAAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ

2x as i said. lmao..

If you wanna brid and lose again feel free to drop me a pm so i can make another gallery of your deaths. /query Halloween whenever ready lilguy

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

111218174321.png

update

wait wait.

you're uploading a pic of you killing me 3v1 in multi when i have more food than u and ur out.

ur obviously #1 brid from showing everyone this pic

jajajajajajajajaja

.18 kdr thanks

Meh, at least MM is competing against good clans. :teehee: