Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CP P2P Trip ~ "Wait, we dont have a +10? Say No "

-Toxine-

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nmes topic

29 User(s) are reading this topic (23 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

Cps topic

98 User(s) are reading this topic (76 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

22 Members:

That is ******* beautiful. They have 4 of the same people they have every week bumping their topic. Say hello to my army >:)

Wadup reply to my comment

PS Nme had over 200 ppl viewing our topic yesterday :$

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

If you judge our fight by it's K/D we wrecked you. Was a fun and surprisingly easy fight, shame TLP came along. gj on rest of your trip.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

the video will prove you wrong, once again.

last time i remeber people were only in 1 clan not TWO.

Has nothing to with your trip though does it? Children with nothing to say after being defeated tend to change the subject and attack the other person, it's called diverting. Consult your psychiatrist for a better evaluation.

i ******* lol'd there <3 u myk

OT; i heard u share accs with NyK n00b

qOY7v.png

If you judge our fight by it's K/D we wrecked you. Was a fun and surprisingly easy fight, shame TLP came along. gj on rest of your trip.

If you use that logic then we absolutely raped you yesterday, talk about being hypocritical.

Anyways, let's set up a prep sometime this week, eh?

2cgjyaf.jpg

If you use that logic then we absolutely raped you yesterday, talk about being hypocritical.

british-people.jpg

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

using that logic you got raped yesterday rofl

lol. even though you guys have absolutely no proof you just say "GF nme! ty 4 lewts!! we raped you guise!"

Yes, loot was made.

lol i'm sure you guys made lots of loot considering u don't have a single killpic in your topic lmao! cya in 2012 slumping mains hahahaha

lol. even though you guys have absolutely no proof you just say "GF nme! ty 4 lewts!! we raped you guise!"

Yes, loot was made.

lol i'm sure you guys made lots of loot considering u don't have a single killpic in your topic lmao! cya in 2012 slumping mains hahahaha

Matched prep us, you won't.

2cgjyaf.jpg

Yes, loot was made.

so immature man.