Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Mayhem Makers

Safe

Didn't like it tbh.

When you make a pk vid, you shouldn't have much more than the last 10 seconds MAX of the fight. Makes the vid boring.

The advertisements at the sides REALLY agrivated me tbh, got really annoying.

Music was 4/5.

Not bad, but not good either.

At least the intro was decent.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Didn't like it tbh.

When you make a pk vid, you shouldn't have much more than the last 10 seconds MAX of the fight. Makes the vid boring.

The advertisements at the sides REALLY agrivated me tbh, got really annoying.

In other words, a gallery of screenshots would satisfy you. Some people, do, actually enjoy watching the fight if it's interesting and close. Sure, if one person completely dominates the other it gets a bit boring but if it an actual 'fight' with a power struggle involved it can be quite enjoyable to watch.

I enjoyed it and don't really have much criticism as that's simply not my area..

Omni is my one. My only.

In other words, a gallery of screenshots would satisfy you. Some people, do, actually enjoy watching the fight if it's interesting and close. Sure, if one person completely dominates the other it gets a bit boring but if it an actual 'fight' with a power struggle involved it can be quite enjoyable to watch.

I enjoyed it and don't really have much criticism as that's simply not my area..

No, the reasoning behind that is that it increases the pace of the video, making it less boring.

Did you NEED to quote that in a way that was offensive and annoying?

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Excellent video. Really shows MM's skill in 1v1, and that they are a clan comprised of very skilled PKers.

I was a bit disappointed that you didn't use any clips of MM winning against FI/FOE from earlier in the year, but it was still great

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Editing was good, didnt like the vid in general idk why, and there mainly all old clips =S

Gj anyway 1st mm vid, dont expect you to perfect it in 1 go

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

It was a Good vid, but I didn't like most of the clips as they were either too long,or old clips.(them seem it took a while for you to get enough clips.)

Other than that good job.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012