Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Mayhem Makers

Safe

The music was good, some people complained about overused, but that's for a reason it's good.

Music 4/5, there was a guy who had music in a video that i just loved 5/5 for him, but this was 4/5 for me.

Editing:

I understand the guy wants his name out, and he wants people to know it's MM.

I like how the words moved on, the MM 2009 pk video was like your average thing i've seen people do but was ok.

It's just in the title it says Mayhem Makers 2009 Pk video, i think i know it's by MM.

I don't need 42 seconds of "Mayhem makers" in different fashion to tell me who the pk video is of.

Having #mayhem.makers and the site either side...

Well you couldn't have it at the bottom and top, that's just copying FOE, you need to be different, and theres no where else it could go

so at the sides, but idk, I don't like that just me.

I do however like the guy with a pink hat and his eyes glowing pink.

The run in of MM with 100 people seemed a bit pointless, i guess you're showing your numbers but you already have a bideo of that, doesn't need repeating.

The switching to a differnet computer was unique and clever but took to long.

I'm now 80-90 seconds into a video and i've seen bugger all to entice me into watching further.

The world thing was very clever and i liked that.

Going through all the clips to spell was also clever.

Also some of the quality wasn't that good, a bit grainy.

I'd give the editing 4/5 or 9/10

because although there was bits that annoy me it was unique well thought out and obviously took alot of effort.

Overall 4/5 pk video.

Edit:also wht 0wange said alot of old clips.

I'm bored so i thought i'd write alot :P Just constructive crits to tell you what i personally didn't like and if others agree could be improved for the next one.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Things I liked:

-The variety of long fights and short fights

-The globe spinning special effect, very good idea, but you need more of it

-The introduction was well made instead of just a display of special effects

Things I didn't like:

-It was all just lucky hits, I saw no display of skill at all. FOE pvp vid 2 was good because it had stuff like the dbow-gmaul combo which was fresh and new at the time, FOE pvp vid was epicly boring because it showed people in statius killing people in robes (gee I wonder who's gonna win). There needs to be a reason to watch the video.

-The pink borders were very distracting.

-Please don't include farcasting/rushing

-Please don't include welfaring. One example was one of the f2p clips where the guy had lobsters. The pk itself was good, but seeing lobsters just killed it.

Overall, I enjoyed watch it, but couldn't finish it

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

It was a Good vid, but I didn't like most of the clips as they were either too long,or old clips.(them seem it took a while for you to get enough clips.)

Other than that good job.

some clips were old because most of the people who posted their clips first got to be in em. we had hundreds of more clips that werent added sadly ;/ (mine /slit)

It annoys me how many people think "rushing" and "farcasting" is NH. Seriously, just man up.

+1

It annoys me how many people think "rushing" and "farcasting" is NH. Seriously, just man up.

It's not the NH that's the problem, it's just not very entertaining to watch

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

**** video

How are you positively representing your clan? Literally every time you post, it's flame or trolling. I had no problem with FI until I saw they tolerate the likes of you.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

How are you positively representing your clan? Literally every time you post, it's flame or trolling. I had no problem with FI until I saw they tolerate the likes of you.

srsly i am an idiot

I'm wondering how the opinion of an individual is representative of his whole clan? Nice one brohan, you made yourself look stupid.

It's not the first one :P . I remember one in very start of 07 with a lot of mauling from h0zy & 4zn along with a lot of unitedterm

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

amazin vid 10/10 beats foes by far

TH IS MY ONE

Things I liked:

-The variety of long fights and short fights

-The globe spinning special effect, very good idea, but you need more of it

-The introduction was well made instead of just a display of special effects

Things I didn't like:

-It was all just lucky hits, I saw no display of skill at all. FOE pvp vid 2 was good because it had stuff like the dbow-gmaul combo which was fresh and new at the time, FOE pvp vid was epicly boring because it showed people in statius killing people in robes (gee I wonder who's gonna win). There needs to be a reason to watch the video.

-The pink borders were very distracting.

-Please don't include farcasting/rushing

-Please don't include welfaring. One example was one of the f2p clips where the guy had lobsters. The pk itself was good, but seeing lobsters just killed it.

Overall, I enjoyed watch it, but couldn't finish it

I swear everyday you get stupider.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png