Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

How has your age effected your scaping?

H0W3

When I was 12 I couldn't wait to get home and play.. Not as much at ages 13-16, but after 16 I barely played, only when bored. Before I turned 17, I completely quit the game. If your 18+ idk how you play this game honestly.. And highly suggest to move on.

MySig-1.png

RsisDead.png

Quit RS February 2010, join the club? Sold Pker D o M Btw, if anyone cares.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember getting like a dragon battle ax and rune plate legs once, and I flipped out. Now, that I can buy those thing so easily, I find it interesting as to how much of a noob I really was.

Started when I was 11, now I am 18. I still play. But College > Scape.

1175tub.png

I used to be somewhat like that. Then I joined the military.

Maybe I'll see you around the Airforce I'm going in it soon, and my brother and cousin are already in it. My brother just got back from deployment hes stationed at lackland Airforce Base, As a Airman / AirWomen you obviously know where that is.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

Yeah, well I used to draw granite mauls, d longs, and dds's in my journal instead of notes k??

you're all novices. Don't think I'm joking either, I'm rebel as fk.

Anyways, RS is just like G.I. Joes, you grow out of it...

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Back when I was 13 I believe I lead a masser pure clan in w50 called dark pures, thought I was some sort of masser pure god. Always used to play and immediately got on whenever I could. About 15 or so actually started getting involved in actual pure clans, still had that desire to be on alot but never was as strong. Stopped playing at 17, now im 19 and go to college. I play whenever I can. As a member of a fraternity and an engineering major, I put raging/studying ahead of training. However, when I am to join a new clan again, I'm sure i'll be setting some time aside for trips/wars :). But for now, I'm enjoying raging at my fraternity and (not so much "enjoy") putting time in to studying.

k0 priest k0 lead the dark pures masser clan no0b

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy