Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Who Remembers?

DarKyWarKy

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say it at all like seriously. I can already tell how much IQ some of these children have on this forum.

OT: I remember this Darky was tons of Fun back in the day and I wish Fatality the best in the new year 2012! Your Memberlist looks insane crazy. Keep up the good work.

If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say it at all like seriously. I can already tell how much IQ some of these children have on this forum.

OT: I remember this Darky was tons of Fun back in the day and I wish Fatality the best in the new year 2012! Your Memberlist looks insane crazy. Keep up the good work.

good guy gone 2 soon :(

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

ah the days i was in fi 2008.... when fi was #1... lols those old days.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

always loved u <3

hope to see you guys come back like this in 2012 :)

So do I! I will try my best not to let you down :P

I'll always love you <3

ah the days i was in fi 2008.... when fi was #1... lols those old days.

I remember you and <3 you as well!!!

Glad to see some familiar faces ;)

jointherevolution.png

p2pchamps.png

mosthelpfulf.png

That FI died a long time ago.

That Fi is alive and well, and WILL return! MARK MY WORDS! quote this ****!

No it won't. quote that.

The current FI and that of the last year or so insults the memory of the FI from 2006-2008 or whenever their clan wars run ended.

I am from both times so how are you going to tell me? You're dealing with a champion!

And adrian, don't act like we havn't been dropping kids lately, far as im concerned the last fight with TLP we dominated you. Now i have a lot of respect for TLP i think they are our biggest competitor right now, but you cannot deny the fact that Fatality is alive and strong and gives you a run for your money EVERY TIME.

"Lately", this happens every 4 months lol, you get a flow of applications, every rank on your leader board runs their mouth and back to the old Fatality you all go, and i'd love to say that, sadly, we haven't lose a fight to Fatality in quite a while no where near giving us a run for our money, don't take it to heart, you're the only clan that gives us fights nowadays but it's not as challenging as you say, over icing the cake a bit too much there, and also, i'd relax with the whole "Fatality is back" thing, I wouldn't put all my eggs in that basket.

gg no rm s0nnie

2hf89vmye8.gif

Clan Discussion :/

FORUM HERO, you are WRONG! Talked to a mod and this is the correct location for this thread.

who remembers when fi got smacked by foe when foe was down like 19 lol was crazy

Who remembers TLP ever competing like this, EVER?

/close

Mad?

That FI died a long time ago.

That Fi is alive and well, and WILL return! MARK MY WORDS! quote this ****!

doubt u could do this again

Inb4Moved!

You sound stupid. When your sole reason to post on a thread is to correct them on moderation options, maybe you should make sure you're correct about what you say they should fix first next time ;)

You can sit here and post all of your three to four year old videos all you'd like but the state of your clan for the past two years leaves you no room to talk about anyone else.

Don't be a ******.

If you want to play idiots just compare clan histories and you can see how TLP doesn't compare. Or you can look at TLP today and look how they get out pulled by FI or other clans that aren't considered as good.

Speaking of 80%, we pulled 52 of 58 to a Thursday event today, well above 80%. Instead of focusing on our addy, focus on our dedication and determination. We have been the punching bag of the Pure Community for years, excuse us for wanting to prove people wrong. Put yourself in our shoes and I'm sure you would feel the same way, its all about perspective.

111231003124.png

52/91= 57%

50% ml pull = the norm.

Not saying you're not getting better, but don't come here and start boasting and talking **** the moment your clan starts winning stuff.

That is incorrect our correct Memberlist size is 62. That chat consists of people that no longer play but like to chat with their clan mates when they get online once a year :)

always loved u <3

Do you regret your decision at all?

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Speaking of 80%, we pulled 52 of 58 to a Thursday event today, well above 80%. Instead of focusing on our addy, focus on our dedication and determination. We have been the punching bag of the Pure Community for years, excuse us for wanting to prove people wrong. Put yourself in our shoes and I'm sure you would feel the same way, its all about perspective.

111231003124.png

52/91= 57%

50% ml pull = the norm.

Not saying you're not getting better, but don't come here and start boasting and talking **** the moment your clan starts winning stuff.

That is incorrect our correct Memberlist size is 62. That chat consists of people that no longer play but like to chat with their clan mates when they get online once a year :)

THAT WOULD BE ME OMG OMG I'M SO SPECIAL!

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png