Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The 2011 Snowball Fight

blue

surely you're not dumb enough to consider that publicity stunt "a declaration"? it wasnt even on our forums lol

Im pretty sure I saw an eop rank making fun of some1 declaring on pw just couple of weeks after you "declared"...

I suggest you use that brain of yours and ask yourself why eop havent declared properly for a real fullout yet.. even on our 120+ vs 120+ pulls .. :rolleyes:

MM is either too scared or too weak. TBH, I seriously can't see MM beating any of the top clans in a matched F2P full out; even if it's 1def.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

surely you're not dumb enough to consider that publicity stunt "a declaration"? it wasnt even on our forums lol

Im pretty sure I saw an eop rank making fun of some1 declaring on pw just couple of weeks after you "declared"...

I suggest you use that brain of yours and ask yourself why eop havent declared properly for a real fullout yet.. even on our 120+ vs 120+ pulls .. :rolleyes:

MM is either too scared or too weak. TBH, I seriously can't see MM beating any of the top clans in a matched F2P full out; even if it's 1def.

Mm's old school would come back and win it for them. They've lost like one round in 7(?) full outs.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Mm's old school would come back and win it for them. They've lost like one round in 7(?) full outs.

this man has the intel.

Why are none of these top clans challenging us if we won't win?

Sig4.png

Sig5.png

you're so new it isn't funny lol

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

Oh were I have I heard this before?

Oh yeh, before every full out war in the last 3 years

u new or something

Good topic, although some averages seen don't particularly represent the majority of the clan.

Nigga just went full retard

Worst guy list

for the record- the previous user gravedug the thread.

7:18 is what eop has been avoiding. EOP can never be #2 f2p without beating anyone in a fullout war.

and then AGAIN for the PCR, which we killed.;(

Y'all musta forgot. Aint no returning or teaming in clan wars ;)

oo20nv.png

mm got lucky in that pcr fight 3rd round if foe didnt hit the load screen we would of won u can tell by the way we pulled it back from being 15 odd down.

Anyways maybe if mm had the balls to actually try to claim #1 there would be more fullouts

come back but didnt finish......if we tried to claim #1? we are #1 F2P.

Sig4.png

Sig5.png

mm got lucky in that pcr fight 3rd round if foe didnt hit the load screen we would of won u can tell by the way we pulled it back from being 15 odd down.

Anyways maybe if mm had the balls to actually try to claim #1 there would be more fullouts

ouch

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

ouch

Had to deliver the truth to them without being too harsh.

Sig4.png

Sig5.png

7:18 is what eop has been avoiding. EOP can never be #2 f2p without beating anyone in a fullout war.

Everything you said same goes for P2P.

You must of forgot. Ain't no HF in clan wars.

es3qhp.gif

This. Eop still has some full outs to do before they are #1 imo. Also, you hardly killed PCR. You won your F2P full out, lost your P2P full out then removed yourselves. PCR is dead because clans are afraid to lose. Although it pretty much lost its point after the Ir vs Z war.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

#1 f2p maybe but #1 overall never foe has been much closer to #1 f2p then mm have or ever will come to #1 p2p look at the k/ds for the weekends overall foes is usally above 2 and mm's in the low 1's.

You flame foe so much in your f2p full outs when u get smacked so badly in the p2p ones at least foe came close to beating you.

1324342569-CseB.png

1324346300-femC.png

MM will always be the #1 F2p warring clan regardless of flame , It's in the nature & history of the rank's & members to win it. For some reason each clan get's catagorised in some sort of order , Like a wildy clan or a clanwars clan or something like that, But I've always noticed MM to be more of a Full Out type clan. Looked fun though , nice job MM+Z & FOE+FI

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

#1 f2p maybe but #1 overall never foe has been much closer to #1 f2p then mm have or ever will come to #1 p2p look at the k/ds for the weekends overall foes is usally above 2 and mm's in the low 1's.

You flame foe so much in your f2p full outs when u get smacked so badly in the p2p ones at least foe came close to beating you.

foe took a round from mm in f2p and mm took a round from us in p2p.. kd's are different every weekend. last weekend MM had a bad kd but sometimes they have a kd over 7 in other weekends with 450+ kills

https://www.mm-rs.org/forums/topic/267-want...are-against-mm/

MM are open for fullouts, go and declare if you got the balls L0L

foe took a round from mm in f2p and mm took a round from us in p2p.. kd's are different every weekend. last weekend MM had a bad kd but sometimes they have a kd over 7 in other weekends with 450+ kills

Not sure whos in FOE, you(weed) or skill but atleast you have some common sense.

Sig4.png

Sig5.png