Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

so...

2chainz

It seems every year there is a clan or two that actually rises (not clans that pull 20 forever, clans like Control, Zenith v3 and IR v3 of last year)

Well, my question is, is there a clan that will do the same this year? With the clan world on a small decline, it seems like there's less rises of clans or less clans being made by the year.

Will it be a clan made in 2011 or formed by someone in 2012?:
If in 2011, who?:
If in 2012, will it be a clan reopening or a new clan (a gut feeling of some sort?):

Weird wording on my part, but hopefully you all get the point. Also be sure to expand on your answer and maybe give an idea on the new clan if so.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

As sad as it is most of the smaller clans will dwindle and die out or stick to clw or unofficial trips leaving sat/sun to the solid HPCs that have been around for years. The activity of the entire pure community has been declining over the past two/three years and not enough new people are coming into it to replace those who bore/outgrow runescape. The pures who arent currently in a clan tend to join one of the bigger clans if they decide to join one at all. I, as Im sure many fellow members of the pure community do as well, miss the days when there were 7-8 really solid LPCs and 7-8 solid MPCs and 4-5 HPCs who would all be constantly competing for #1 in their respective level ranges, but alas those days are long gone and the likely hood of them returning is next to none. The best we can do now is adapt to the changes.

1324342569-IaAr.png

1324342569-QkYL.png

1324345218-PhRy.png

1324590774-hwy4.png

I`m not really in touch with clan warfare anymore, but if anyones going to have any sort of impact at the top it will be NME. Also Zenith seem to have a good foundation nowadays so I wouldn't be suprised if they gave the big 3 a run for their money.

tmapw.png

I believe alot of smaller clans may close, and even one or two "bigger" clans, but that will leave other clans with a chance to become better, say if one clan closes, and all joins another clan, then that clan will have a major boost of morale+numbers, but at the same time, a clan with 20-30 people could close and decide to join a HPC, and that could result in that HPC clan, pulling enough to either overtake #1, or, if they are already #1, just be twice as dominant. 2012 is gonna be an interesting year thats for sure....as long as you believe in yourselves and have a good group of core members who are ready to kick some major ass, then you will be good.

thekingu.png

clans slump then they get out of them then they slump then they get out of them.

This.

I bet one new clan will rise though and prove some dominance like NME did ;D

Click for the cookies
IKJ0k.gif

Will it be a clan made in 2011 or formed by someone in 2012?: omni's clan

If in 2011, who?: -

If in 2012, will it be a clan reopening or a new clan (a gut feeling of some sort?): lil lpc clans

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

What About The LPC's

-NME

-Bt (New)

-Ff (New)

-MPC's & Some HPC"s

-MM-Will last

-FOE-Will last

-Eop-Will last

-Zenith

-Npo

-Massacre (Re-Opened)

-Venom

Any of these clans may go 2 the top 1 day

Do you really think NME is still an LPC?

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Will it be a clan made in 2011 or formed by someone in 2012?: A clan in 2011

If in 2011, who?: Control

If in 2012, will it be a clan reopening or a new clan (a gut feeling of some sort?): Don't really see the LPC's doing much as they allow multi-clanning and all the ranks in the LPC's are in clans already and I can't see them leaving.

I look forward to seeing how zenith evolve and if CP will pull higher, but I doubt it.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.