Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP 2012

Milky

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hf :]

when will these silly mains ever learn

It honestly isn't hard at all to kill them. People just usually run on instinct even if they can deck them.

oh i know :)

i kill mains everyday in f2p and usually the ones who pk all the time meaning they're already more experienced than the clueless accounts of hf

eopsumm.png

LMAO

u got your signups completely destroyed

May i please see a picture of these "signups"

Only clan i saw with signups was MM;

signups2.jpg

Dont see why you're complaining

I promised I'd never use these boards again but one of my members pointed out that there are some interesting replies on this topic and yours is defintely interesting. I'll try to keep it as simple as possible, took me a while to get myself 25 posts so I'll make it worth while, hopefully my post isn't deleted like 50% of my posts on my old account. I'm stating nothing but facts and they contain no flame baits.

1) EOP didn't have sign ups for this trip, we had 3 days to prepare while you had a full week. I was Pmed on your forums to sign up for the trips, I'd post the message 13th sent me but really I don't need to because I don't believe you are dumb. We don't need sign ups to take you on.

Proof of our sign ups Notice the 76 replies, can't be sign ups. signups.jpg

2) Speaking of quality, your clan has around 120 members while we have rougly 85 members. We peaked at 70 today while you peaked close to 75. You had 90 people sign up in total and 30 who didn't bother (The members with the 3 post count whom your leaders won't even kick or even warn).

3) Your leader claims he can't control HF, well you most certainly control who idles in your scout channel and who doesn't. My HF spy confirmed you and MM were sharing EOP locs and were holding hands (Just by looking at the pictures from your topics hf is literally a mini map away at all times). They seem to be mad about god knows what but I guess we just have to deal with it.

Proof of HF Pk leader K0erdinator in your scout channel most likely sharing locs (confirmed by my HF spy)

scoutchannel.jpg

4) In the past (I'm sure you were MM back then) EOP used to pull around 90-100 people while MM had 70-80 and we would always have to chase you for God knows how long. I will use a simple example, a couple of Fridays back we had around 60 people compared to your 50 people. You ended up going to PCL and your leaders lied telling you we had 80 people and sign ups. How is this relevant? Just this past Friday we fought you down 13 people knowing we would lose but we didn't go to PCL as you would have done. Losses motivate us to come back twice as harder next time, we learn from our losses. That's something your clan will never adapt to.

5) Yes, those logs of me PMing your leader are real. We did fight you today down 17 people to be exact (We had 55 when we logged in compared to your 72). We had 70 people an hour before our fight and we were trying to hit you but HF had hit us and we were occupied, by the time our fight was over people had to go and we dropped to 60 while you still had 70. Props to you, but once again, we fought you outopted and kept returning because we don't give a **** about KDR and it's meaningless. You logged out knowing we would out return you with 55 people against your 72.

6) The day your clan can fight us outopted is when I have the slightest respect for your clan but until then you will be nothing more than numbers and sooner than you think your opts will go down the drain and your forum guests won't help you against our core. I lead my clan knowing that getting to the top isn't easy, we face alot of obstacles but being #1 is all about overcoming those obstacles. No matter how many times we get knocked down we will always bounce back twice as hard. It's how I've lead this clan for the past year and half.

Don't bother quoting me because I won't reply, I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. You may hate us, as the rest of the pure community, but deep down you know we are the under dogs.

I hope no mods will delete my post because I spent quite a while writing it and I don't believe it contains any flame.

PS: Happy new years to everyone.

LMAO

signups2.jpg

I promised I'd never use these boards again but one of my members pointed out that there are some interesting replies on this topic and yours is defintely interesting. I'll try to keep it as simple as possible, took me a while to get myself 25 posts so I'll make it worth while, hopefully my post isn't deleted like 50% of my posts on my old account. I'm stating nothing but facts and they contain no flame baits.

1) EOP didn't have sign ups for this trip, we had 3 days to prepare while you had a full week. I was Pmed on your forums to sign up for the trips, I'd post the message 13th sent me but really I don't need to because I don't believe you are dumb. We don't need sign ups to take you on.

2) Speaking of quality, your clan has around 120 members while we have rougly 85 members. We peaked at 70 today while you peaked close to 75. You had 90 people sign up in total and 30 who didn't bother (The members with the 3 post count whom your leaders won't even kick or even warn).

3) Your leader claims he can't control HF, well you most certainly control who idles in your scout channel and who doesn't. My HF spy confirmed you and MM were sharing EOP locs and were holding hands (Just by looking at the pictures from your topics hf is literally a mini map away at all times). They seem to be mad about god knows what but I guess we just have to deal with it.

Proof of HF Pk leader K0erdinator in your scout channel most likely sharing locs (confirmed by my HF spy)

scoutchannel.jpg

4) In the past (I'm sure you were MM back then) EOP used to pull around 90-100 people while MM had 70-80 and we would always have to chase you for God knows how long. I will use a simple example, a couple of Fridays back we had around 60 people compared to your 50 people. You ended up going to PCL and your leaders lied telling you we had 80 people and sign ups. How is this relevant? Just this past Friday we fought you down 13 people knowing we would lose but we didn't go to PCL as you would have done. Losses motivate us to come back twice as harder next time, we learn from our losses. That's something your clan will never adapt to.

5) Yes, those logs of me PMing your leader are real. We did fight you today down 17 people to be exact (We had 55 when we logged in compared to your 72). We had 70 people an hour before our fight and we were trying to hit you but HF had hit us and we were occupied, by the time our fight was over people had to go and we dropped to 60 while you still had 70. Props to you, but once again, we fought you outopted and kept returning because we don't give a **** about KDR and it's meaningless. You logged out knowing we would out return you with 55 people against your 72.

6) The day your clan can fight us outopted is when I have the slightest respect for your clan but until then you will be nothing more than numbers and sooner than you think your opts will go down the drain and your forum guests won't help you against our core. I lead my clan knowing that getting to the top isn't easy, we face alot of obstacles but being #1 is all about overcoming those obstacles. No matter how many times we get knocked down we will always bounce back twice as hard. It's how I've lead this clan for the past year and half.

Don't bother quoting me because I won't reply, I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. You may hate us, as the rest of the pure community, but deep down you know we are the under dogs.

I hope no mods will delete my post because I spent quite a while writing it and I don't believe it contains any flame.

k0

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Never thought I'd say this..but in light of this POT "revolution" I've learned to move on from the silly TLP EOP hatred, great job today guys, you impressed me, awesome pull, good organization in that video, nicely done.

Hopefully(That makes this a nice statement!<3) we see you next saturday.

One of the first members of TLP

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

Nuff said.

es3qhp.gif

LMAO

signups2.jpg

scoutchannel.jpg

Got 'em Solo..

I'd like to see a MM member reply with a decent post. TBH MM shouldn't even be that excited over the win, being up by ATLEAST 10... Atleast we gave you guys a fight? Don't see FOE/FI/TLP/POT giving you guys the decency to have a legitimate 1v1. I had fun really, we were getting smashed but our returners just kept returning, like they should... What is the point of return sets if you're not going to use them right? Also who wants to say "Hey guys we just beat EOP up by 10 but only lasted like 3 minutes, they kept returning and we cbf so we left" I know for a fact MM is quite smarter than that and for all i know that fight could have gone for a while and would have shown who is there to win and who isn't.

Never thought I'd say this..but in light of this POT "revolution" I've learned to move on from the silly TLP EOP hatred, great job today guys, you impressed me, awesome pull, good organization in that video, nicely done.

Hopefully(That makes this a nice statement!<3) we see you next saturday.

Tbh if this isn't a troll, I'm over it as well... Time to move on really, looks like TLP is too interested in making free rune l00t of POT. Enjoy your weekends <3 =)

inb4troll :<

Retired from the Pure Community.

#rseos

2uizn0h.gif

rip mm, better than any of ur **** clans

rzSmR.gif

basicly you hitted clans which pulled lower than you for kdr , to hide all the deaths which mm gave you

Exactly man... Damn.......

Retired from the Pure Community.

#rseos

2uizn0h.gif

rip mm, better than any of ur **** clans

rzSmR.gif

@Braden yeah you guys did give a decent fight and have the balls to to keep returning and what not. we prolly could of stayed and turned it into another EOP cleared x6 but we didnt.

To back up my previous post

Sig4.png

Sig5.png

The #1 F2P Pure Clan are the under dogs? I'm not really sure if it works like that...

All I read were 6 excuses as to why EOP wasn't able to overcome us today, which is weird because I think the OP said something about pushing us to single. The propaganda is catching up to you, and your members are starting to realize it.

Regardless, gf today guys, was enjoyable.

The #1 F2P Pure Clan are the under dogs? I'm not really sure if it works like that...

All I read were 6 excuses as to why EOP wasn't able to overcome us today, which is weird because I think the OP said something about pushing us to single. The propaganda is catching up to you, and your members are starting to realize it.

Regardless, gf today guys, was enjoyable.

Ironic coming from an MM rank, you guys literally lie to your members every week and you exaggerate numbers every week it is actually amusing when i hear you lie because i don't know how you do it with a straight face at the same time its understandable because your clan is built off lies and is only alive because of these lies you make week in week out.

The only real thing about you is your herendous pk videos

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP