Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Return of the Kings

Aidan

Nice work guys, sorry i couldnt make it :(

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

u guyz r tiny

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Our gear was ****, we pretty much was 1 iteming with rag range.

We planned a looting trip in edge so people couldnt grab their loot by having a bunch of ppl on the pile. Idea completely failed as we didnt have enough people. So I suggested we went to ports and we prolly had 10ish. You hit us then we got better gear and a few more people but you guys left or ended idk.

I think I know where you guys heard we were at 50 ports from.

<20:32:20>"Break" pokes you: sorry m8 :(

Sig4.png

Sig5.png

We planned a looting trip in edge so people couldnt grab their loot by having a bunch of ppl on the pile. Idea completely failed as we didnt have enough people. So I suggested we went to ports and we prolly had 10ish. You hit us then we got better gear and a few more people but you guys left or ended idk.

the 1st time on 50 ports yea thats what happened.

the 2nd time we had no idea where u were, we just sort of walked by eachother, we had no idea u guys were there like u guys had no idea we were there im assuming, because when we saw eachother we were both in fall ins, once we looked closer we saw a bunch of spreaded white dots from both sides, so we cant really say we were expecting u there, or had any idea u were there, it was fun though, all that really matters ^_^, thanks for the fight.

Edit: Also to say how much of a susprise it was, no one even recorded because we simply didnt even now lol =[, happened out of no where

TGavatar.png

the 2nd time we had no idea where u were, we just sort of walked by eachother, we had no idea u guys were there like u guys had no idea we were there im assuming, because when we saw eachother we were both in fall ins, once we looked closer we saw a bunch of spreaded white dots from both sides, so we cant really say we were expecting u there, or had any idea u were there, it was fun though, all that really matters ^_^, thanks for the fight.

Edit: Also to say how much of a susprise it was, no one even recorded because we simply didnt even now lol =[, happened out of no where

1st fight someone was like Havoc or TLP is here then I saw break and was like oh great someone from MM killed me then I saw someone say TG as I was dieing. We were really caugt off guard.

Yeah 2nd fightI got there a bit after it start so yeah that was an unexpected run it from what I was hearing on TS. Me and jaq titans were doing work then I got banged outta no where from a titan then you guys took over the battlefield. Fun fights and nice to see some action cept was hoping we woulda got another fight. If we fight again we get break :P

Sig4.png

Sig5.png

was me not break

1st fight someone was like Havoc or TLP is here then I saw break and was like oh great someone from MM killed me then I saw someone say TG as I was dieing. We were really caugt off guard.

Yeah 2nd fightI got there a bit after it start so yeah that was an unexpected run it from what I was hearing on TS. Me and jaq titans were doing work then I got banged outta no where from a titan then you guys took over the battlefield. Fun fights and nice to see some action cept was hoping we woulda got another fight. If we fight again we get break :P

Yea man, trust me it was unexpecting for us on the 2nd also, btw the first time it was scumtroll not break lol. We probraly would of looked for u again but we had a run in vs team fearless

TGavatar.png

sexy af maybe i shouldn't have been rapin my own clan with turbans...

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper