Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

We Are Royalty Epic P2p Sunday

Xpnkrockemox

kdjanuary8.png

our KD for the weekend. slightly negative but that's what you get for fighting 1 itemers that had +10 on you for nearly 2 hours. still got more kills than most others this weekend :D

k buddy pretty sure i can tell my members to post pics of you guys in full mith and green dhide ranging. I'd admit we may have used shortbows and dds toards the end but not to the extent of you guys and that other stuff.

don't start that stuff, after 2-3 returns you guys were 1 iteming. i can only remember 2 or 3 of your members that did more than 1 item, and even fewer that continued to return in mage. we have vids of this, but due to the length it is still being uploaded. the video is 1 hour, 30 something minutes long so be patient ;)

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but yeah thanks for the fight CP, 1 iteming and up by 10 people you still survived long enough to flame the hell out of pure warfare :whistling:

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

Lol @ Those Main pics.

Those were clearly yours.

120108185419.png

Show us a pic of them attacking you, until then those are yours.

Also, we clearly won the PKRI.. we had all of our numbers east of gdz when you just dissapeared.

However, if you want to argue , our kdr & your kdr clearly states the winner.

gj on ur trip

Yeah the mains were attacking only Cp. Why attempt to blame failed tactics on another clan. Shows the overall status of the clan imo. You depend on CP to keep WAR open when you should depend on your members, but I have to give it to you, Your mems are dedicated, respect them and don't say it was us.

GF WAR and i hope to see you next weekend.

5key.png

Not sure why cp thinks flaming on the topic makes them do anything. Did i claim a win? No. If u claim a win its ur own issue, not ours. We dont give a ****. This games for fun, take at easy big boys.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Not sure why cp thinks flaming on the topic makes them do anything. Did i claim a win? No. If u claim a win its ur own issue, not ours. We dont give a ****. This games for fun, take at easy big boys.

> get caught red-handed

> say its just a game

YOU GO GIRL!

*no flame intended*

[sun][10:25:12 PM] <Azrael> I'd sell your ip for 50 cents.
6ROlO.png
My clan still has events, does yours?
#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

You got caught trying to lie lmfao. You said we had mains sire lolol

5key.png

Funny how CP was getting piles on Xpnkrockemox and Aqua Phobix (Didn't know he was a caller LOL!)

Great job WAR members. We killed more than FOE, EOP and MM. Great returning guys. Was a long ass pkri xD

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation