Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CP - When Mass Rape Turns Into Genocide

Chain Is Law

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as posted by nme (thanks for futher proof btw guys, our vid is still being uploaded), it's clear to see that cp had nothing but 1 itemers returning from mossies :whistling:

lol m8 why are u so mad, war started 1iteming 1st <_<

please post your pictures, because we all returned in full gear. it was required.

@Swag what prep? we had no preps scheduled this past week, it was a busy week for many of us. Before you make something up make sure it's valid :thumbsup:

we were supposed to have a p2p prep on thrusday but got cancelled D:

tldr no it wasnt made up

20110420172703.png

2cgjyaf.jpg

warlord.gifCorrupt Pures Legend

Time to do some of this csi **** ;D

After thoroughly examining your video/Pics I have come to the conclusion that some of this topic is ********.

Well To start off you claim to have gwased us (zenith), But there are no pics/ video of you ever running into us, you may want to ask your members to upload a better video, pics with a more in-depth look at your apparent "Gwas." All i see in your video/pics is you fighting war.

O.t. Glad you guys had what it appears to be "Fun"

u got smashed by npo

*sigh*

I didn't get smashed by npo, I got on for the 2nd half of the trip, when we were smashing you and npo :o.

Lol and your bragging about something a different clan did that yours cant do :P.

O.T Bad clan is Bad.

l0l us? pretty sure u was getting owned at our fight at gdz, to bad u called pot lol.

Proud Member of Corrupt Pures
aeplyc.jpg

Time to do some of this csi **** ;D

After thoroughly examining your video/Pics I have come to the conclusion that some of this topic is ********.

Well To start off you claim to have gwased us (zenith), But there are no pics/ video of you ever running into us, you may want to ask your members to upload a better video, pics with a more in-depth look at your apparent "Gwas." All i see in your video/pics is you fighting war.

O.t. Glad you guys had what it appears to be "Fun"

u got smashed by npo

*sigh*

I didn't get smashed by npo, I got on for the 2nd half of the trip, when we were smashing you and npo :o.

Lol and your bragging about something a different clan did that yours cant do :P.

O.T Bad clan is Bad.

l0l us? pretty sure u was getting owned at our fight at gdz, to bad u called pot lol.

And i shall quote myself "No Pic no Proof" :P

O.T.I'm watching boxing right now, ***** just got laid flat on his back :O

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif