Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exiled Fury vs We Are Venom

ITIex

Exiled Fury VS We Are Venom  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Exiled Fury VS We Are Venom

• Exiled Fury
    • We Are Venom

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the **** accepted these teams.

All the leaders of all 4 clans.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

War/V. WAR have a lot of experience and are pretty quality and V have levels. EF is kind of **** and so is Fury

facepalm... this is for fun, don't flame.

Enormity

It's not fair tbh, why put a new clan/low cb clan together against 2 big main clans, with one thats been open for quite a while and both have bigger mls.

I was open for any teams, EF and F both wanted these teams.

9qae7l.png

ur makin a topic so w ecan guess who will win in a prep? l0l

Its a 2v2 full out. :thumbsup:

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

We just had a f2p prep vs EF won it 2-1, even with our levels they put up a hell of a fight. So i expect it to be a great fight if the pulls are close.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

WAR & V, you will outpull too

I don't expect EF to pull more than 30, Fury more than 15. I imagine WAR will have ~30 and Venom can pull 36 to p2p, despite pulling 15 to f2ps I'm sure they can get 20-25 for once lol.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

We just had a f2p prep vs EF won it 2-1, even with our levels they put up a hell of a fight. So i expect it to be a great fight if the pulls are close.

I would call it a 2-2 prep lol vs EF today, U claimed a re-do for a round that u dropped 1 after sitting 10 as we were rushing :/, plus when we re-challenged all our members thought it was a dangerous round again but it was safe and you guys got good good gear while we had like 10 addy arrows and monk robes rofl :P but it's not a big deal, thanks for the prep. More to come in future.

Enormity

It's not fair tbh, why put a new clan/low cb clan together against 2 big main clans, with one thats been open for quite a while and both have bigger mls.

I was open for any teams, EF and F both wanted these teams.

Fury is like all newfags to clanning and have like a 15 person ml, this just isn't right lol. Your pull will be +10 over them.