Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP vs IR Full out

Goop

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sad no vid

no one likes to vid clan wars anymore =[

61964398.gif

nwnbrn.png

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:33) <Zo> ******* HELP YOU ******* PIECE OF ****

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:36) <Zo> E IS KILLING US

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:40) <Zo> god damn you're so ******* stupid

Your levels overwhelmed us completely, I mean look at this lol.

eopvsirwar124119.png

eopvsirwar130541.png

I think the fact that we took you down to 18 people in Round 2, won Round 3, and came within 100 kills of you guys, all nearly even options, is flat out astounding on our part.

All I have to say.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Lol nobody brought rune, that pic is edited as **** and it's easy to tell. We had a locked CC meaning that only EOP members could get in, therefore it was impossible for someone in rune to sneak their way into this pk run-in.

Not sure why Scott comes to bait all of our topics, trying to make us look bad by saying we should have pulled more, way to state the obvious dumb-ass. I couldn't care less how many people you brought to your trip, We had a ton of members sign up as no for the war due to other **** going on, me being one of them. Runescape might be more important than irl to some people but not everyone.

Great fights to IR, you guys did well. We can only blame ourselves for not bringing our "A" game because not many people took this fight seriously, which is really unfortunate. You guys are on the rise, and it was wrong for EOP to under-estimate you but gj nonetheless, I think after winning the first 2 rounds outnumbered, we got too over-confident in the 3rd round being close to matched opts, but it's all good, I like learning the hard way...and im sure it gave us a reason not to under-estimate our opponents next time.

Good fight once again IR, I was able to make the last 30 minutes of the pk run-in and thats it.

Also, EOP please ignore Epidemic's snide comments on this topic, even though it's not their topic and they have nothing to do with anything, it happens everytime so just treat is as a regular thing and ignore it.

Cheers.

thekingu.png

A few things I'd like to point out:

1.) You spelled "Trading" wrong

2.) Nice Rune

Silly dumb dumb, that picture is hella badly edited.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

gj eop

TH IS MY ONE

eopvsirwar124119.png

eopvsirwar130541.png

I think the fact that we took you down to 18 people in Round 2, won Round 3, and came within 100 kills of you guys, all nearly even options, is flat out astounding on our part.

All I have to say.

I agree, And i'm not putting anything against you guys.

I was actualy impressed with your f2p full out pull, You've pulled as much as Dp, I think you guys could compete on saturdays if you tried.

Would like to see some Ir vs Dv like the old days =p

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

thought eop would pull 70 + gj beating ir outnumbered, btw that rune pic looked edited and mith full helm wont do much differnce..

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

I agree, And i'm not putting anything against you guys.

I was actualy impressed with your f2p full out pull, You've pulled as much as Dp, I think you guys could compete on saturdays if you tried.

Would like to see some Ir vs Dv like the old days =p

we had 2 hr prep with ir today p2p dv pulled 43, ir pulled 50 was 1-1 then we did last round pvp and it got crashed by di main clan..

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

we had 2 hr prep with ir today p2p dv pulled 43, ir pulled 50 was 1-1 then we did last round pvp and it got crashed by di main clan..

:huh: i remember back in the day Ir & Dv went head to head for a long time.

Ir vs Dp full out would be nice to see aswell.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

eopvsirwar124119.png

eopvsirwar130541.png

All I have to say.

Agreed. An honest win by EOP, but I'm proud of IR's effort in these fights.

The first one was a clear winner from EOP, but the second round IR stepped up their game and showed that they wanted to be a bit more serious. But the third was by far the funnest match being as I didn't die as early and IR finally clocked a win.

I think the hour PKRI was undoubtedly abnormally long and I would have much rather done 30 minutes or less >_>. EOP won; IR being within 100 kills, I think. Both clans showed determination to win, they were fun matches & I see IR only getting better in F2P from these fights despite their loss.

GF EOP :).

toy horsey unit ftw

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods