Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP vs IR Full out

Goop

iunno what you're talkin bout IR is F2P/P2P based you need to chill :huh:

The post I quoted. You must have missed it, it's by an IR member.

****** clan who goes out on Sundays because they suck too much in f2p? We're the #5 clan in p2p moron, and if you even attempted to go out we'd **** on you so hard you would never come back out again. We've always been a p2p clan, if you're not going to give us the attention we deserve, then at least don't make retarded accusations. Let's see, you're a little bit better than us in f2p (2-1), and we're alot better than you in p2p (you don't go out because you know you suck ass at it), so we're the better clan overall, so now who's getting shat on? Now go back to your corner and try not to suck so much next time.

A little better? We beat you down by 9, that's a lot more than a little. The only reason you won the third was because the majority of EOP didn't care and didn't bring proper gear (I didn't even bring pizzas). EOP doesn't go out in P2P because the majority of EOP enjoys F2P. Why waste our time doing something we don't enjoy? I never knew IR was a P2P clan. Who have you beaten? Until recently, I'm pretty sure you were **** in P2P as well as F2P (Merge is the only reason you're any good atm).

Oh yeah! EOP beat you outnumbered by nearly 10 in F2P! Who can blow that big of a lead? Oh well, I'm done now. My post was extremely successful :lol:

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The post I quoted. You must have missed it, it's by an IR member.

A little better? We beat you down by 9, that's a lot more than a little. The only reason you won the third was because the majority of EOP didn't care and didn't bring proper gear (I didn't even bring pizzas). EOP doesn't go out in P2P because the majority of EOP enjoys F2P. Why waste our time doing something we don't enjoy? I never knew IR was a P2P clan. Who have you beaten? Until recently, I'm pretty sure you were **** in P2P as well as F2P (Merge is the only reason you're any good atm).

Oh yeah! EOP beat you outnumbered by nearly 10 in F2P! Who can blow that big of a lead? Oh well, I'm done now. My post was extremely successful :lol:

No, your post is not extremely successful, here's some pointers on why you're a moron and should consider never posting on these boards again.

- For the last ******* time, 7 (not 9 stupidfuck) people makes no difference in a full out scale war of 57+. As seen in the levels picture I provided in my earlier post, we had no chance at all, and if we DID beat you that would mean you suck more than any other clan that has ever been made. When you have a bunch of experienced level 80s and 90s facing a majority of unexperienced level 60s and 70s, you damn well better win, so stop acting like you pulled off a miracle.

- Like I said, I do not care what you or anyone else says about you guys not trying in Round 3, so get that through your thick skull. It was even options, so you're telling me you just let us kill you all? Didn't look like it to me, it just looked like you just plain sucked **** and are making excuses for it.

- If you don't do P2p because it's not fun, why does Oldpk3r rank your clan in p2p full outs man?

http://pure-warfare.com/index.php?showtopic=186&st=800 Cmon I thought it wasn't fun, and you never did it, so how can you be ranked, especially so high? Nice ******** excuse Kaleb or whoever the **** you are.

- We beat Carnage and Devastation, who were considered the top of p2p med level clans, and sometimes they beat us, it's still pretty even but I'd say since we won that PCT war we're currently in the #1 spot. And Carnage, Devastation, and us would eat you up and spit you back out in a f2p world. But we don't even have to do this because you wouldn't dare attempt to p2p.

- Yes, it's all the merge man, even though it wasn't even a merge, Impact just decided to join us since we're known for our p2p abilities, and I count 8 members on our memberlist from Impact still here. So yes man, you're right it was all the merge man, that's it.

All in all, you are perhaps more retarded than Oldpk3r and Pbs Scout, something that is very difficult to accomplish but you just might have achieved that medal. That's not easy to achieve since you're pretty much a newfag. Congrats.

You said in that post that you're done posting here now, let's see if you hold true to that.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

No, your post is not extremely successful, here's some pointers on why you're a moron and should consider never posting on these boards again.

- For the last ******* time, 7 (not 9 stupidfuck) people makes no difference in a full out scale war of 57+.

I think everyone should disregard what this retard says, he can't do basic math I expect a 5 year old to do.

67-58 = 9, not 7, you "stupidfuck"

090905200845.png

090905201542.png

An advantage of 9 should be able to win in a f2p war without multi spells.

So with a 9 plus advantage you managed to only kill 19 people...

You make it out as if you're a bunch of low levels and we're like lvl 90 plus.

The average combat of EOP:

Total members: 112 | [Avg] Cmb: (F2P: 78.19

I am 78 combat, look at this?

irlevels.jpg

11 people higher than me, a lvl 65 and 66, and a lot of 70-78's.

A good clan would be able to fight with those.

Average F2P Combat: 73.16

5 combat difference on the average :L

But as I said guys, he can't do math, so just humour him so he's happy but ignore the child.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

I think everyone should disregard what this retard says, he can't do basic math I expect a 5 year old to do.

090905200845.png

090905201542.png

irlevels.jpg

But as I said guys, he can't do math, so just humour him so he's happy but ignore the child.

^ <3

61964398.gif

nwnbrn.png

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:33) <Zo> ******* HELP YOU ******* PIECE OF ****

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:36) <Zo> E IS KILLING US

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:40) <Zo> god damn you're so ******* stupid

I think you all are acting like little girls, man up and take a lost Zo, Eop people you won the war why still argue about it?

other than that, Gj Eop

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

- For the last ******* time, 7 (not 9 stupidfuck) people makes no difference in a full out scale war of 57+. As seen in the levels picture I provided in my earlier post, we had no chance at all, and if we DID beat you that would mean you suck more than any other clan that has ever been made. When you have a bunch of experienced level 80s and 90s facing a majority of unexperienced level 60s and 70s, you damn well better win, so stop acting like you pulled off a miracle.

- Like I said, I do not care what you or anyone else says about you guys not trying in Round 3, so get that through your thick skull. It was even options, so you're telling me you just let us kill you all? Didn't look like it to me, it just looked like you just plain sucked **** and are making excuses for it.

- If you don't do P2p because it's not fun, why does Oldpk3r rank your clan in p2p full outs man?

http://pure-warfare.com/index.php?showtopic=186&st=800 Cmon I thought it wasn't fun, and you never did it, so how can you be ranked, especially so high? Nice ******** excuse Kaleb or whoever the **** you are.

- We beat Carnage and Devastation, who were considered the top of p2p med level clans, and sometimes they beat us, it's still pretty even but I'd say since we won that PCT war we're currently in the #1 spot. And Carnage, Devastation, and us would eat you up and spit you back out in a f2p world. But we don't even have to do this because you wouldn't dare attempt to p2p.

- Yes, it's all the merge man, even though it wasn't even a merge, Impact just decided to join us since we're known for our p2p abilities, and I count 8 members on our memberlist from Impact still here. So yes man, you're right it was all the merge man, that's it.

All in all, you are perhaps more retarded than Oldpk3r and Pbs Scout, something that is very difficult to accomplish but you just might have achieved that medal. That's not easy to achieve since you're pretty much a newfag. Congrats.

You said in that post that you're done posting here now, let's see if you hold true to that.

The success goes on.

What are you, like 10 years old? If that? Oh well it looks fun so I'll play too.

kaleb has just got his ass owned, gf eop ^^^^^

And on.

I told my members I would stop raging at them on vent once Eop had gained an average iq level of at least 10. Looks like I'll be raging for awhile.

And on.

090905200845.png

090905201542.png

irlevels.jpg

67-58 = 9. I believe you owe me an apology, young man.

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

Not much of an achievement.

cool story bro

61964398.gif

nwnbrn.png

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:33) <Zo> ******* HELP YOU ******* PIECE OF ****

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:36) <Zo> E IS KILLING US

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:40) <Zo> god damn you're so ******* stupid

no offense to ir but im pretty sure ir did alot better in f2p around 2 months ago and were pretty much a f2p clan more than a p2p clan, i just don't buy the same excuse of "ir is a p2p clan" like i do with tlp's leverage for that excuse which has always generally been known, if not, accepted

grats to eop, but this week's a new week, u guys ought to drop the argument

090905200845.png

090905201542.png

irlevels.jpg

2 of ours dced, you would keep the screenie of the starting opts before we lost 2. You're retarded if you think 5 combat difference in a full scale war doesn't matter lol. You guys act like you're decreasing my self-esteem just because it's 10 of you arguing with me at a time, but actually its quite hilarious that you need that many people to keep up with me. Keep trying though guys, you're getting closer!

kanyecopy.jpg

If we wanted to F2P i doubt Ir would even be a option for me to go for since you have no impact in f2p im pretty sure if ip or whatever that clan didnt merge with you it would be the same story for p2p.

Carnage and Eop like different things so why change it both clans are active during the week having trips on their own servers whilst you sit here all day claiming your #1

You shouldnt be so cocky and up yourself because if you go into a slump in a few weeks or lose your "high" and get shitted on by everyone your chatting **** about you will look very stupid lol.

Flame away

I think you all are acting like little girls, man up and take a lost Zo, Eop people you won the war why still argue about it?

other than that, Gj Eop

You're an embarrassment to America if English is actually your first language lol.

kanyecopy.jpg

Asher, why do you insist we will go into a slump...we have a solid member base and our opts on weekends trips have been increasing every week...But okay MR. guess your still Bum Hurt from the 70 v 70 pct full out.

Anyways Gf Eop lets drop this **** as theres nothing to win.

UJUI2.png

If we wanted to F2P i doubt Ir would even be a option for me to go for since you have no impact in f2p im pretty sure if ip or whatever that clan didnt merge with you it would be the same story for p2p.

You shouldnt be so cocky and up yourself because if you go into a slump in a few weeks or lose your "high" and get shitted on by everyone your chatting **** about you will look very stupid lol.

Flame away

Ok then, want a f2p fight this weekend if we have "no impact in f2p"?

kanyecopy.jpg

Ok then, want a f2p fight this weekend if we have "no impact in f2p"?

I have work on saturdays you will have to consult another rank bro

Asher, why do you insist we will go into a slump...we have a solid member base and our opts on weekends trips have been increasing every week...But okay MR. guess your still Bum Hurt from the 70 v 70 pct full out.

Anyways Gf Eop lets drop this **** as theres nothing to win.

You won Gj amazing, by basically starting **** with everyone your making yourselfs a target, everyone slumps it happens your no different

Asher i only start with people who show no common sence and Hate on my clan.

Carnage- Lost to us in PCt then lost almost even opts next sunday. However won with 15+ last sunday and claim they own us in p2p....

Dv- Lost 2 preps to us. Tied 1-1 with us in cwars and 1-1 in last 2 bh run-ins and claim to be better....

USE YOUR ******* BRAINS PEOPLE.

Try F2ping for once Carnage. Anyways lets move this to a Different topic as this has nothing to do with IR vs Eop

UJUI2.png