Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Proposition

Viesturs

If Clans ever ban 30 defence there will be ATLEAST 1 Clan, probably multiple ones that stick to 30+ Defence that will get a massive boost of Members, that's what Clans mainly fear and that's why no big Clan is ever gonna make the first step.

The whole point about this topic is about using the advantages of defence in f2p. I'm not talking about getting rid of 30 def completely. Sadly you are not the only one who didn't read the topic.

And the point is that the BIG clans are already going through with this. I mean look, even EOP banned addy from f2p trips.

As to your main point about people leaving clans to join those who accept 30 def... if the clans left that accept 30 def are bad, nobody's going to join them, as simple as that. The main problem right now are Z, Fi, CP & TLP(?). If those clans ditched addy from f2p trips, then nobody would be influential enough to do anything about the death of addy in f2p.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Clans ever ban 30 defence there will be ATLEAST 1 Clan, probably multiple ones that stick to 30+ Defence that will get a massive boost of Members, that's what Clans mainly fear and that's why no big Clan is ever gonna make the first step.

The whole point about this topic is about using the advantages of defence in f2p. I'm not talking about getting rid of 30 def completely. Sadly you are not the only one who didn't read the topic.

And the point is that the BIG clans are already going through with this. I mean look, even EOP banned addy from f2p trips.

As to your main point about people leaving clans to join those who accept 30 def... if the clans left that accept 30 def are bad, nobody's going to join them, as simple as that. The main problem right now are Z, Fi, CP & TLP(?). If those clans ditched addy from f2p trips, then nobody would be influential enough to do anything about the death of addy in f2p.

how is addy in f2p the problem?

It's the fact that "PURES" have the option to wear it. They shouldn't be 30 def in the first place.

If no one went and got 30 def to compete with the real pure clans there wouldn't be any problem as to what gear to wear on pk trips.

how is addy in f2p the problem?

It's the fact that "PURES" have the option to wear it. They shouldn't be 30 def in the first place.

If no one went and got 30 def to compete with the real pure clans there wouldn't be any problem as to what gear to wear on pk trips.

Okay, and now tell me how is your method of complaining about 30 def and repeating over and over that 30 def is not pure going to accomplish anything?

I'm not trying to get involved in yet another theoretical debate about the morality of pures having 30 defence.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

"Bright lights, and the skyline won't let me loose my way, cause I know somehow, somethings going to change!" :)

30 def just needs to gtfo. The amount of 120s in p2p minis and sht got old really quick. To the point where I don't even mini anymore. It's not even fun. None of us can stop enforcing a ban of 30 defence :thumbsup:

Using my favourite song. :thumbsup:

On topic, I'm sick of seeing this discussion, getting very boring. Blame Jagex for making updates.

ezreal_sprite_by_gnahzdivad-d52afck.png
Electriq • European West (EUW) • Gold Division IV Sejuani's Hunters

addy = bigguys

1 def = lilguys

get 35 def if u want to be with the bigguys

get off these forums ********

OT: scratch the addy, it ent pure.

twolfsig.png

Ex Co-Leader of PoT - Ex High-Council of Havoc - Ex Officer of Carnage - Ex Leader of UpRising

xncgb5.jpg

don't really see where it makes that big of a difference, 30 def people get hit on almost just as easily as 1 def, the only diff is those kids in 30 def gear are gnna get weighed down and cant out run the clan thats chasing them L.

but like i've always said anything past 1 def isnt pure.

RollHard Six-v. To achieve something partially through intense skill and partially through luck.
WPzE8.png

When we stopped wearing addy we were hoping some other clans would follow but no one bothered. I'm 30 def yet I use monks. Fuk armour it's for lil virgs that can't tank and whose pray and energy last like 20 seconds

bestcouncil.png

fHP2s.png

qOY7v.png