Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Turm prod seeking.

Rollhard Six

Already in a main clan for PVM but looking for clans that will let me idle in there irc and come do minis with em etc, i norm don't partake in pk trips but i may be persauded to come.

Don't exspect me to be the best mini tbh im crappy anything past 5v5 more of a bridder, so just query [KIA]RollHard_six or post here.

i also offer GFX so thats a plus

120113191357.png

RollHard Six-v. To achieve something partially through intense skill and partially through luck.
WPzE8.png

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ur better of to join a team no clan will want you if you dont attend trips

I've never attended clan pk trips, yet i still get offers to join their clan. pking just isn't my thing.

RollHard Six-v. To achieve something partially through intense skill and partially through luck.
WPzE8.png

Honestly, if you don't do trips not many clans will accept you. Try a Team.

Not really looking for a clan, looking for more like clan friend rank, which allow me to mini/come on trips, and i did not say 100% don't do trips, i said i don't norm partake in them.

WPzE8.png

If your good at runescape like me, Join ZENITH! :)

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Im really confused as to why people train attack after 80 =\

Anyways, I suggest #clan-eop or #finalownage two good clans

I also would not use pure warfare to find a clan... Just find a list of irc channels and look at sites in your free time

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

Im really confused as to why people train attack after 80 =\

Anyways, I suggest #clan-eop or #finalownage two good clans

I also would not use pure warfare to find a clan... Just find a list of irc channels and look at sites in your free time

I'm just going for all 99s tbh.

WPzE8.png