Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Phoenix sits on the Highest Point

Morris

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NPO, you sit in singles and you have more spies than members in your clan.

Nice logic, we doubled your kills but we sit in single

You doubled kills because the only clan you would probably have the balls to hit half the time was Enemy m8. Fix your topic your nose is growing.

lol havoc is been flaming everyone lately, being cocky doesn't get you anywhere in the pure community.

Lmao @ zenith today, i think its been 3 weeks now u have **** trips. Lmao Zenith you shoudlnt of started this with npo. Its not going so well for you lately =[]

did u kick anymore apps lately ? LAwl.

nmiyxf.png

10k posts in less then 3 weeks, Join #npo #1 MPC Clan.

Active Forums, Active ts3 always people to talk to.

Active Irc, Daily in game events. Join TODAY!

lol havoc is been flaming everyone lately, being cocky doesn't get you anywhere in the pure community.

Lmao @ zenith today, i think its been 3 weeks now u have **** trips. Lmao Zenith you shoudlnt of started this with npo. Its not going so well for you lately =[]

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

You should start have a look at the kids you promote TROLOLOL.

free locs trololol, you hit us once in single and TLP came crashed to, i don't see where you got loot.

@Chain is law, That picture is nothing lad, pure clans were done, and it was time for unofficial try agen l8r.

looks like fun, gj guys keep it up

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

Hard times for zenith whenever we wanted to hit them my guy always said they we're either in lobby or getting hit by npo

LAWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

nmiyxf.png

10k posts in less then 3 weeks, Join #npo #1 MPC Clan.

Active Forums, Active ts3 always people to talk to.

Active Irc, Daily in game events. Join TODAY!

Hard times for zenith whenever we wanted to hit them my guy always said they we're either in lobby or getting hit by npo

When we tryed hitting you, my leak told me you were either at mossies or in lobby, I wasn't really surprised though, your trips always consist of camping mossies 24/7, I don't even need a leak to guess your locations r0f.

2ewgrxw.gif

When we tryed hitting you, my leak told me you were either at mossies or in lobby, I wasn't really surprised though, your trips always consist of camping mossies 24/7, I don't even need a leak to guess your locations r0f.

Means a lot coming from someone who was in mg and now zenith. :Kanye:

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Means a lot coming from someone who was in mg and now zenith. :Kanye:

My leak also said you were kicking apps from your trip r0f, keep trying. Mgggggggggggggggggggggggggg

2ewgrxw.gif

Look at your KDR to ours, I think we had more fun :thumbsup:

Don't lie to us, I sat there in your ts and listened to your ranks lecture you guys about how everyone was having a bad trip. We'll see what you guys say next week when it turns into 1 month of sht trips.

Pm [NPO]Flankk or [NPO]Morris|Black 2spy although we alrdy have enough in zenith. And to havoc lol I dont know what exactly to say. Your whole trip consisted of hitting us in single twice and getting cleared both times. Where's your topic? We're not taking you guys serious at all. Go chase venom or Hi pepshis

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

only person that got kicked this week was ari for trying to get 2-3 members kicked with fake logs l0l0l0l nice try tho!