Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

solution for 30 defence

Blitz U

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Current Clan: New Pure Order

Coming from a leader of a clan who is built off of Turmoil Pures, its acceptable. But to real pures like myself, I would sell my account before I ever got a single quested defense level on it.

1175tub.png

can't stop z, fi, tlp :/

looks at current clan, notices its eop...takes a glance at ml...notices there is 16 people with over 35 def and 5 of them being over 36 def :rofl: :rofl:

At least they don't rely on it for trips like you...? :teehee:

It goes both ways sweetie.

1175tub.png

looks at current clan, notices its eop...takes a glance at ml...notices there is 16 people with over 35 def and 5 of them being over 36 def :rofl: :rofl:

Perfect example of why the pure community is dieing..rofl

people think its ok to accept 35+ def then just not use it on trips

and why the **** did u call me sweetie?

xncgb5.jpg

How is my statement an example related to the pure community dying?

1. I am in a true pure clan

2. I have never quested/trained a single defense level

3. I am an active participant in the LPC communities that are struggling to re-vamp the "pure" world.

So in what way am I killing the Pure Community again...?

And...

4. At least EOP realizes that they made a mistake with their 30+ def acceptance, and have now chosen to not use it.

5. I called you sweetie because you are a *****. Sack up and make a real pure. Make a difference in this community.

:rolleyes:

1175tub.png

To me its all about preference. Either you get DEF or you don't and let others do as they please.

Personally I haven't touched DEF purposely on an account in over 5 years.

However, it is rather discouraging to see the pure world where it is now.... :(

~Nosympathy

Trying to turn the last real pures left into addy mains won't work. Certain clans (MM, NME, Ef, XL and all the lpc's) will refuse to do so.

An easier solution that would make things less worse and stop a lot of complaining: robes only in F2P.

Yeah, lpc's are obviously a different kind of tier, allowing addy in those would destroy the purpose of lpc's.

MM & NME though might adapt or die out as the amonut of addy comes closer to the 90% in their "competition".

____

Robes only on F2P would be great, but there's always those Clans that will take advantage of that, keep their addy during trips resulting in other Clans using it aswell.

Atleast MM have a challenge now. Imagine if MM allowed 30 defence. They would be #1 in both servers.

so are you implying mm were #1 p2p before foe got turmoil lol?

Doubt it, but they'd definitely be competing for #1 alot more effectively.

r u saying u werent pullling 40s to trips before you accepted turmoil

3. I am an active participant in the LPC communities that are struggling to re-vamp the "pure" world.

And...

4. At least EOP realizes that they made a mistake with their 30+ def acceptance, and have now chosen to not use it.

5. I called you sweetie because you are a *****. Sack up and make a real pure. Make a difference in this community.

sit down eric before asher hacks ur acc again

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

And...

EOP didn't stop allowing addy because they thought it was a mistake, they did it so MM wouldn't use it as an access. If EOP thought it as a mistake they wouldn't still be accepting 35 def. Wearing monk robes with 30 def doesn't make you more of a pure than wearing addy.

And...

Wearing monk robes with 30 def doesn't make you more of a pure than wearing addy.

I... Uh... Umm... Hah... Well... Uh... DERP de DERP. :down:

1175tub.png

Yeah great idea about equality!

Defence wouldn't be a problem if every1 could wear the same thing! Why does it have to be addy though?

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

And...

EOP didn't stop allowing addy because they thought it was a mistake, they did it so MM wouldn't use it as an access. If EOP thought it as a mistake they wouldn't still be accepting 35 def. Wearing monk robes with 30 def doesn't make you more of a pure than wearing addy.

This.

Chad, you're talking about trying to "make a difference" on a internet game you spack. No1 cares, the glory days are over. None of the big clans are going to stop accepting 30 def. And if you honestly think wearing monk robes with 36 def makes a difference look at all your 1 def f2p preps vs tlp (you got **** on). If you want a community that only accepts 1-9 def and is truely "pure" make a forum where only the "pure" clans can make topics and complain about all the other clans and their defense levels, cuz honestly the rest of us are getting sick of it.

and btw this is my last post on this retarded site so don't bother replying.

2hf89vmye8.gif

And...

Your statement is an example related to the pure community dying because it pretty much says its ok to have 35 def but not just wear addy????

And instead of writing a 10 page persuasive essay on how you feel about my response to your reply, you should have read what i said =] I didnt say YOU were killing the pure community did I? no i didnt.

xncgb5.jpg

I can't be bothered with quote walls. Spastics will be spastics.

OT: If you are wanting everyone to get 30 defense, why are you still one defense? Lead the charge my friend, lead the charge, and see who follows. :drag:

1175tub.png

And instead of writing a 10 page persuasive essay on how you feel about my response to your reply, you should have read what i said =] I didnt say YOU were killing the pure community did I? no i didnt.

He is using something which you seem to lack - brains.

This topic has to be tackled in small steps, the first of which would be a ban on addy in f2p. Then p2p(though it will never happen). Then you can start talking about getting rid of 30 deffers all together.

Taking an extreme approach to this topic of just banning anything over 25 def only makes people seem retarded, because there is literally no chance of that ever happening.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy