Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

solution for 30 defence

Blitz U

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can't stop z, fi, tlp :/

Hey hypocrite

You're in EOP!!!

EOP has 47 total members with 30+ defence,and a total of 5 members with 36 defence

read before you comment

And OT:

I don't see why clans complain about 30 defence when they allow 20 defence and 25

One of the first members of TLP

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

you should be ban from these forums for such a suggestion.

Defence is accepted now, people would be stupid not to get it as all it brings is advantages, hardly and disadvantages. It's simply superior. Why bother keeping 1 defence, 30 defence offers A LOT more benefits.

The day will come a real Clan Pure will always have 30 Defence, it's unavoidable, it's slowly moving towards that direction.

If everyone would be 30 defence there would be no more need to ******* complain, Main Clans don't complain about their 99 defence because everyone (may) have it.

Oh yeah the vision of seeing 100% of a Clan in addy/no more ghostly is disgusting, but that's what the community is turning into ;).

Not really..Look at FOE,look at MM,TLP,EOP

out of all those clans, only EOP has more than half of its members with 30+ defence

all the others (Excluding MM) have between 1-30ish 30 defence members

It will never transition into all 30 defence because quite frankly the main pures are only useful on trips/preps, the 100+ cb pures are easy targets when pking

AND

Old habits die hard, most people prefer the 1 defence pure

I could list every active 30 defence member of tlp

Whereas I couldn't list all the 1 defence pures in our clan who are active

One of the first members of TLP

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

Yeah great idea about equality!

Defence wouldn't be a problem if every1 could wear the same thing! Why does it have to be addy though?

Because you can't reset your defence, once you got defence there's no turning back.

There's Clans with defence averages of 24..

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

Trying to turn the last real pures left into addy mains won't work. Certain clans (MM, NME, Ef, XL and all the lpc's) will refuse to do so.

An easier solution that would make things less worse and stop a lot of complaining: robes only in F2P.

Yeah, lpc's are obviously a different kind of tier, allowing addy in those would destroy the purpose of lpc's.

MM & NME though might adapt or die out as the amonut of addy comes closer to the 90% in their "competition".

____

Robes only on F2P would be great, but there's always those Clans that will take advantage of that, keep their addy during trips resulting in other Clans using it aswell.

Atleast MM have a challenge now. Imagine if MM allowed 30 defence. They would be #1 in both servers.

so are you implying mm were #1 p2p before foe got turmoil lol?

They are #1 F2P now. With turmoil and 30 def gear they would have a good chance at becoming #1 P2P aswell. Yes indeed, when the both of you still accepted 1-20 def you were the better one. But since then MM have improved a lot in P2P.

heartline8.gif

can't stop z, fi, tlp :/

looks at current clan, notices its eop...takes a glance at ml...notices there is 16 people with over 35 def and 5 of them being over 36 def :rofl: :rofl:

At least they don't rely on it for trips like you...? :teehee:

It goes both ways sweetie.

Perfect example of why the pure community is dieing..rofl

people think its ok to accept 35+ def then just not use it on trips

and why the **** did u call me sweetie?

How is my statement an example related to the pure community dying?

1. I am in a true pure clan

2. I have never quested/trained a single defense level

3. I am an active participant in the LPC communities that are struggling to re-vamp the "pure" world.

So in what way am I killing the Pure Community again...?

And...

4. At least EOP realizes that they made a mistake with their 30+ def acceptance, and have now chosen to not use it.

5. I called you sweetie because you are a *****. Sack up and make a real pure. Make a difference in this community.

:rolleyes:

EOP didn't stop allowing addy because they thought it was a mistake, they did it so MM wouldn't use it as an access. If EOP thought it as a mistake they wouldn't still be accepting 35 def. Wearing monk robes with 30 def doesn't make you more of a pure than wearing addy.

This.

Chad, you're talking about trying to "make a difference" on a internet game you spack. No1 cares, the glory days are over. None of the big clans are going to stop accepting 30 def. And if you honestly think wearing monk robes with 36 def makes a difference look at all your 1 def f2p preps vs tlp (you got **** on). If you want a community that only accepts 1-9 def and is truely "pure" make a forum where only the "pure" clans can make topics and complain about all the other clans and their defense levels, cuz honestly the rest of us are getting sick of it.

and btw this is my last post on this retarded site so don't bother replying.

Because it's still 100s vs 70s and 80s :thumbsup:

NME's pray avg is like 45?

TLP's pray avg is like 72?

Ofcourse in a 1 def prep you have a huge advantage, atleast not as huge as when you're wearing addy.

heartline8.gif

Yeah great idea about equality!

Defence wouldn't be a problem if every1 could wear the same thing! Why does it have to be addy though?

Because you can't reset your defence, once you got defence there's no turning back.

There's Clans with defence averages of 24..

So what you're saying is that once you get def, it's impossible to wear anything that's below it?

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

Trying to turn the last real pures left into addy mains won't work. Certain clans (MM, NME, Ef, XL and all the lpc's) will refuse to do so.

An easier solution that would make things less worse and stop a lot of complaining: robes only in F2P.

Yeah, lpc's are obviously a different kind of tier, allowing addy in those would destroy the purpose of lpc's.

MM & NME though might adapt or die out as the amonut of addy comes closer to the 90% in their "competition".

____

Robes only on F2P would be great, but there's always those Clans that will take advantage of that, keep their addy during trips resulting in other Clans using it aswell.

Atleast MM have a challenge now. Imagine if MM allowed 30 defence. They would be #1 in both servers.

They are #1 F2P now. With turmoil and 30 def gear they would have a good chance at becoming #1 P2P aswell. Yes indeed, when the both of you still accepted 1-20 def you were the better one. But since then MM have improved a lot in P2P.

yes switching from single/lobby trips to now teaming with hf + ko is a solid improvement

____

yes switching from single/lobby trips to now teaming with hf + ko is a solid improvement

just to clarify ; the months leading up to FOE getting turmoil MM was rolling them in f2p and p2p

I don't want to say it influenced their decision directly . . . but I don't think clans that have a track record like FOE ( always been "pure" ) are randomly forced to accept 30 def by their leaders

How great would it be if Saturday + Sunday trips would be mandatory 1 def gear only <3

I think that's what clans will have to settle on, it will take longer to adjust in p2p. F2P it will be easy to adjust to, although I can imagine clans like cp and fi won't do it.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.