Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality 3-0 Havoc ~ [P2P Prep]

Alcohol

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a good read Loki

yea its fun to troll him lol he gets so heated

You need to perform some CPR on Havoc though, it doesn't seem like you guys are headed in the right direction with all this 'practice.' You need to teach the new generation that you've adopted into your clan instead of all the heavy mains you use to have to become better warrers and better decision makers in fights.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Was a good read Loki

You need to perform some CPR on Havoc though, it doesn't seem like you guys are headed in the right direction with all this 'practice.' You need to teach the new generation that you've adopted into your clan instead of all the heavy mains you use to have to become better warrers and better decision makers in fights.

I know what I'm doing, Halloween. No offence, but you wouldn't have the first clue lol. People who expect fast results get nowhere, patience is one of the best traits anyone can have. You don't have it. ;P

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Was a good read Loki

I know what I'm doing, Halloween. No offence, but you wouldn't have the first clue lol. People who expect fast results get nowhere, patience is one of the best traits anyone can have. You don't have it. ;P

You're ending up with the same results and even pmed me in IRC. You assume I have no clue, but the time you put in league of legends, you could've been making your clan better. The only reason you won in the past was all the mains that Havoc produced and used to your advantage. Sometimes you guys call random movement before the fight even starts and disorganizes everyone. I don't know who you're calling clueless, but I'm having fun and loving my clan, instead of worrying/stressing on a clan that isn't heading anywhere.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Was a good read Loki

You're ending up with the same results and even pmed me in IRC. You assume I have no clue, but the time you put in league of legends, you could've been making your clan better. The only reason you won in the past was all the mains that Havoc produced and used to your advantage. Sometimes you guys call random movement before the fight even starts and disorganizes everyone. I don't know who you're calling clueless, but I'm having fun and loving my clan, instead of worrying/stressing on a clan that isn't heading anywhere.

Bold = what you thought about Outrage

and you don't know much about Havoc, you joined towards the end of the year not the start/mid, and you make no sense. If we only won because of levels, why would me quitting LoL during a dead season like Christmas Break make us become able to, and I'm quoting your words: "close TLP"? Me being on to call during midweeks (which I don't go to because I have school, not LoL o_O) will have 0 affect according to your logic. You're a funny one, contradicting yourself lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Was a good read Loki

and you don't know much about Havoc, you joined towards the end of the year not the start/mid, and you make no sense. If we only won because of levels, why would me quitting LoL during a dead season like Christmas Break make us become able to, and I'm quoting your words: "close TLP"? Me being on to call during midweeks (which I don't go to because I have school, not LoL o_O) will have 0 affect according to your logic. You're a funny one, contradicting yourself lol

Quoting my words, lol. I said that as a joke on TS towards you because everyone in the channel knew you were always on LoL with some internet girl. I'm not trying to tell you where your clan is going, i haven no power over that, I'm just telling you my opinion. You're a good leader at times, and you're funny when trying to make people look bad, but you were better when you did care. That's pretty much all I have left to say, I'm not going to make this a trolling conversation or waste my time. Hopefully your 'patience' pays off in the end, we will both see Marowak

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
34g7xv5.png

Was a good read Loki

Quoting my words, lol. I said that as a joke on TS towards you because everyone in the channel knew you were always on LoL with some internet girl. I'm not trying to tell you where your clan is going, i haven no power over that, I'm just telling you my opinion. You're a good leader at times, and you're funny when trying to make people look bad, but you were better when you did care. That's pretty much all I have left to say, I'm not going to make this a trolling conversation or waste my time. Hopefully your 'patience' pays off in the end, we will both see Marowak

I actually spent my time on LoL playing with #Mithril and acquiring Gold ELO, the only times I was on TS3 I remember your ex-gf tric minaj coming on and causing a disturbance lol

You also did try to tell me where my clan is going

it doesn't seem like you guys are headed in the right direction

Yeah, time is my friend, we'll see.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

lol wtf this halloween kid?

didn't he leave because he got mad because a rank trolled him

belongs with kyle clearly lol.

Anyway, @ all people saying Havoc isn't what it used to be, you're right, which is why we're preping everyone. Win or lose we don't care we're just in it for the practice. Some people need to take some notes from fatality because they seem to be one of the few clans that don't get too cocky after a few wins.

Old Havoc will be back soon, all it requires is time.

Not sure why you would feel the need to post this but uh good job.

Uh, I don't know why you would feel the need to post that comment, but kiddo, it's called "Clan Warfare" for a reason. And what is this? OH pick me me me! It's a prep WAR ;).

@Halloween and Loki: Do it on your own time gentlemen.

Great job guys.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

gj FI :)

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3