Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eruption of Pures vs Mayhem Makers Saturday - 2-0'd

Milky

i think mm would of won if it wasnt for all your mith tbh n yeh foe does have defence but we dont use mith mainly because it is more fair to fight mm without it u shud switch to monk robes if your fighting mm since then u will see who is really better instead of relying on mith

1324342569-CseB.png

1324346300-femC.png

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i think mm would of won if it wasnt for all your mith tbh n yeh foe does have defence but we dont use mith mainly because it is more fair to fight mm without it u shud switch to monk robes if your fighting mm since then u will see who is really better instead of relying on mith

We had 10/70 people in mith...

120121141751.png

10/70 in mith with 35+ def yeah lol

?? / 70 in rune !! ?

"Off LS"

That is your fall in . . .

people with 20+ def use monk's to save gravites/corrupts

2/70 in rune (scouters like Mr. Labar)

"off LS" b/c we're not about fight them, we want to fight MM (duh)

Dont bother argueing with him 3 def hes just another brain washed mm member that can't take a loss.

Do you know what their leaders told them after they lost the 2nd fight? "Don't worry guys, we got a loading screen when we rushed"

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

might wanna have a look at all ur pics on the topic then, silly solo is silly