Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's Epic Sunday

0mgi0wnu23

110903223441.png

tclm-1.png

Forums | Memberlist | Tlp Events History | About Tlp

Sunday, January 22nd, 2012; The Last Pures massed up peaking at around 45 members for our weekly P2P PK trip, very action packed for the most part consisting of loot from a variety of clans, thanks for the fights and errythang.

34t603r.png

tvid.png

rang3ofw3st

bigdickryan69

34t603r.png

tfi.png

The Last Pures vs Massacre

Things starting slow with most clans in single or had not left their massing spots yet, we heard of Massacre at gap, we rushed in with most logging or being hit by mains, although we managed to follow them to their new world where we found them in single and cleared the majority of them, afterwards we heard they had closed after a Leader leaked to us lol, may you rest in piece.

34t603r.png

The Last Pures vs We Are Royalty & Corrupt Pures

Already being the near the gap area, we got informed of a fight going on between two clans, we saw loot and went for it hopping directly west and logging in directly in front of them, we managed to kill most of them before hearing another clan was on their way, thanks for the fights.

34t603r.png

The Last Pures vs New Pure Order

Still on the same inventory, New Pure Order came rushing through the gap expecting to still find the fight going on, sadly they clashed into us and us only but the fight was on. We held the north pretty strong getting kills inside of us, having the upper-hand for most of the fight despite being low on food and supplies with our inventories full of loot, eventually they moved north right inside of us where we dropped the remaining ones before we heard of yet another clan rushing in, with 4 clans on the same inventory, we booked it east and got a fall in, leaving.

34t603r.png

The Last Pures vs New Pure Order

Not very happy with New Pure Order, we got a track on them and hopped to their world. We hit them near the vents area clearing them with ease and pushing the ones left into mossies barely losing anyone, guess that's what happens 1v1.

34t603r.png

The Last Pures vs Eruption of Pures &[/color] Fatality

With EoP hiding all day despite their 10 man advantage, we finally found them in multi. Waiting outside of corp for Fatality who were inside, we rushed them completely out of surprise. For the lack of better words, clump/drop/monktop-on-ground. The fight was EASILY in our favor before Zenith decided to rush in from our side of the fight forcing us to move south and do damage from there. Both Zenith & Eruption of Pures eventually decided to retreat leaving us with Fatality who had now left corp. We controlled most of the fight pushing them in and out of ruins, around the trees, and all that good jazz. Eventually the fight dragged on to 18 ports where we pushed Fatality around the sperm area and they decided to leaving with a fall in in single. Afterwards we heard Eruption of Pures had decided to RUSH and EMPTY battlefield and fiddle with their thumbs spamming "TLP+FI cleared", anythin' for that PureWarfare topic.

XolHS.png

l0leop.

34t603r.png

tmed.png

120122141924.png
120122144314.png
120122174347.png
120122164225.png
120122171956.png
S2F9c.png
XY2Fl.png
zbYUX.png
McsB4.png

tubetranscopy.png
tlp.gif
tlparchnm4.png

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confused, I thought it was TLP+FI vs EOP, FI probably look at as TLP+EOP Vs FI.

Good job on closing MA! LOL

But EoP Was last standing in the last fight of EOP vs TLP vs FI.

Thanks again for the fight ^_^

120123084956.png

Retired from the Pure Community.

#rseos

2uizn0h.gif

rip mm, better than any of ur **** clans

rzSmR.gif

Tons of baiting on the EoP part lol...

It was pretty much you vs FI around ruins when Pot rushed us north so we weren't even involved in any of that. We regrouped at 18s after getting hit by POT and pretty much stood on the exteriors of the fight picking off stragglers, etc. I don't know if by "EoP and FI" you mean we teamed on you but we definatley didn't, and we didn't rush an empty battlefield, we were west of grave picking off returners and then we left once you all did too.

Good job on your trip however, looked fun.

I'm confused, I thought it was TLP+FI vs EOP, FI probably look at as TLP+EOP Vs FI.

120123084956.png

that's a cool story bro!

good job tlp, epic!

Fatality-thepureleites.png

DH3QQ.png

120123084956.png

After reading both yours and ydocs post I see how you could think you were the victory of some sort of "fight". In reality you never fought TLP or FI...you picked off stragglers and still managed 56 deaths doing that.

I'd bet a lot of our 56 deaths were from getting hit by POT and fighting you 1v1 up at corp before you left to fight FI, not from hitting stragglers at 18s. Keep in mind POT hit us and we pretty much got completely cleared and then regrouped at 18s tele spot

Anyways I'll stop spamming your topic now, gratz on a successful trip.

I'd bet a lot of our 56 deaths were from getting hit by POT and fighting you 1v1 up at corp before you left to fight FI, not from hitting stragglers at 18s. Keep in mind POT hit us and we pretty much got completely cleared and then regrouped at 18s tele spot

:thumbsup:

Retired from the Pure Community.

#rseos

2uizn0h.gif

rip mm, better than any of ur **** clans

rzSmR.gif

afterwards we heard they had closed after a Leader leaked to us lol, may you rest in piece.

really? wow :unsure:

anyways, grats on the trip, looks like it was fun :P

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

Come back anytime m8, you got dat respekt.