Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Malice Saturday Action

Mark

maliceskapebannerbysheegi6.png

Forums|#Malice

FOR TOM'S VIDEO OF THE EVENT CLICK:

beastmode.jpg

Malice started our trip with I believe 38 people. Despite our lower attendance, we set out eager to test our skills against other clans. Our first hop we encountered Epidemic not far from our log-in location, and engaged them just above the graveyard by the crater. Epidemic at first scattered our numbers, so by the time we managed to group together again we had taken moderate losses. Our members fought fiercely to hold a gap in a fence, and had only managed to kill around 8-12 epidemic before we had been flanked by a large group of E and taken out.

From there, we regrouped and stalked the wild, scouting through several worlds before locating DP, where we attacked just below clan wars.

malicestripmk4.gif

Malice vs. Destructive Pures vs. Calamity

Malice starting: 36

Destructive Pures starting: 20

Calamity starting: 24

Malice quickly rushed into the trees south of clan wars and attacked DP. At first both clans swarmed inside of one another, but malice managed to begin pushing DP north and out of the trees. From there, we began a full push to clear all the DP and force the remainder into clan wars. Before we could accomplish this task however, CY charged from the south and entered the fight.

At first Malice hesitated on how to react, and took a few losses. But with some quick calls on Mumble we grouped up inside the ghost hut on the hill and began our offensive there. At this point, DP had called a fall in and was moving south, planning to come up underneath Malice and CY. It was a large cluster to begin with, but Malice held it's ground until all other clans had left to regroup.

Malice ending: 29

Destructive Pures ending: 0

Calamity ending: 19 (in clan wars)

MvDY1.jpg

MvDPCYCrash.jpg

MvCY.jpg

1zvfqr6.jpg

malicestripmk4.gif

Malice vs. Veneratio

Malice starting: 28

Veneratio starting: 10-15

Malice had not yet banked from the cluster fight, and were beginning to head to the crater to do so. We had 28 people with us, and a few who were returning. We encountered VO directly underneath the graveyard and rushed. VO scattered almost immediately, and we killed off a few while the rest ran to BH/clan wars.

Malice ending: 28

Veneratio ending: 10ish

malicestripmk4.gif

Malice vs. Destructive Pures

Malice starting: 29

Destructive Pures starting: 21

After clearing VO, we wanted to avoid a hit and run confrontation at crater so we headed to pray at the altar and bank at FoG instead. While praying, DP hit us again and we started to fight in the bottleneck of the chaos altar. They pushed hard at first, and Malice lost numbers fast due to a majority being limited on food. While I was returning from a death I witnessed CY fallen in outside the neck, and was killed by them while trying to return. From what I understand, CY did not otherwise enter the fight.

From here, I called a Fall in for all returners on me at Edgeville bank. I set out as quickly as possible, originally with 8 people. We hurried up to SC, where we picked up a few more people, and eventually gathered 20. I quickly charged into chaos altar, where DP seemed to be caught off guard. There appeared to be a small group preparing to leave, with some other scattered in the temple.

Malice starting: 20 (not including returners)

Destructive Pures starting: 20/21

Calamity starting: 19-24 (needs confirmed)

Malice started out conservatively in the bottleneck, slowly pushing DP back into the temple. We had about cut their numbers in half, when they had a decent size group return to even the fight. They began to push us out of the altar, so we called a quick shift in Mumble and regrouped the clan inside the altar rather than outside. Both DP and Malice spent a moment to fall in, then began the fight again in the bottleneck.

Cy had showed up at this point, and engaged whoever attacked them. For the most part we ignored them and they eventually left. Malice continued a long push against DP, and eventually burst through their last remaining line and scattered their members up towards BH and clan wars. Malice called a quick fall in and went to bank at FoG.

Malice ending: 26

Destructive Pures ending: 5ish (got away)

Calamity ending: 19-24

090905233448.png

dvmqo9.jpg

malicepk1.jpg

malicepk2.jpg

malicestripmk4.gif

As is traditional with the ending of Malice trips, we take our final opts and go deep to PK mains. We killed off all the mains that we could attack, and got some decent loot to make up for a bit of our personal losses today. Here are a few pictures:

2uj617a.png

090906010810.png

malicepk3.jpg

09sep06022025.jpg

I'd like to congratulate all the clans involved for the clean, flame free fights. B)

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Malice starting: 28

Veneratio starting: 20ish (need confirmed)

Malice ending: 28

Veneratio ending: 15ish (need confirmed)

Wasn't our official trip yesterday, was after a mini war... so... we had less than 10...I don't know how you got those numbers.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

I counted your opts when I saw you standing under graveyard, saw 30 opts with a few standing around, then you scattered. Didn't realize your numbers were that low (then again we didn't really fight).

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

You did well against us, our main group of Epidemic kept on going north-east and chasing while around 10-15 E kept you occupied at the south end of the ruins there. Almost killed me a couple times and then the main group of E returned.

Good job Malice, looks like you had fun.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

great job malice, and thats cy for u lol, clan wars is their home

61964398.gif

nwnbrn.png

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:33) <Zo> ******* HELP YOU ******* PIECE OF ****

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:36) <Zo> E IS KILLING US

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:40) <Zo> god damn you're so ******* stupid

not bad

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy