Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fullout?

Moni

Who Would Win Ina Fullout?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Npo Or Zenith?

• Npo
    • Zenith

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Going with Z, they have experience, leadership, and quality/organization over NPO.

However, if NPO manages to pull a bit more, then they will obviously win due to numbers.

Ya so much quality they lost 2-1 to us today in a MATCHED prep.

Retired Leader of New Pure Order
BestCaller.png

Want GFX? Click here!

BestTank.png

Founder of Outrage

F2p or p2p?

what armour is allowed?

is dung on?

Pvp armour on?

give me sum idea plz

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Going with Z, they have experience, leadership, and quality/organization over NPO.

However, if NPO manages to pull a bit more, then they will obviously win due to numbers.

20 vs 20 dont mean anything, It was lead by one of our retired ranks. and ryan was on logans account.

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

Only because they were nice enough to re-do, and it was a 25v25. NPO has a few decent people, but when it gets to higher numbers their quality diminishes. However, in Zenith all their members are similar in quality.

Examples of this include last PCL where they had 30 to your 45, and they brought you down to 5.

20 vs 20 dont mean anything, It was lead by one of our retired ranks. and ryan was on logans account.

:X

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

:X

Let me make this clear as well, because i saw it on your admin boards, I dont plan on accepting a fullout vs you guys for the following reasons:

Not in the state of a fullout

You will pull 10-15 more then us and mass up heavily

Also full-outs don't mean anything. What means something is consistency, and having the member base as well as the ranks team to progress and make your clan the best it could possibly ever be. Fullouts are a waste of time, its about being the general clan overall over a period of time.

Clans like Zenith or Enemy or even Fatality work on challenging ourselves week after week, prepping clans who have been open and have a lot more experience to get better. Thats what matters, and thats how zenith is ran, improvement and dedication

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

Zenith ofcourse..

They have quality leadership.

oh and npo, you need to stop pming all your friends and members to vote for npo.

we all know zenith will destroy npo in a fullout

X Pures Of Today Officer 2010

X Pures Of Today warlord 2012

Zenith ofcourse..

They have quality leadership.

oh and npo, you need to stop pming all your friends and members to vote for npo.

we all know zenith will destroy npo in a fullout

lol lilguy defending ur allies :down:

๖Proud +Advanced Member of Corrupt Pures
4F3LM.gif

I think Npo would outpullzenith by 15-20,

also even if it was matchd npo would still win

last 3 preps matced opts NPO vs Zenith Won,

im pretty sure if zenith uses there bet members in a 30vs30 or 40vs40

we could win in a full out.

nmiyxf.png

10k posts in less then 3 weeks, Join #npo #1 MPC Clan.

Active Forums, Active ts3 always people to talk to.

Active Irc, Daily in game events. Join TODAY!