Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Microphone Issue

-Brad-

Scan for new hardware? Failing that, do your speakers work too, if not could mean you need a new sound card.

Yea my speakers work, it is that the mic doesn't pick up on the computer and how would I scan for new hardware?

xdf1vq.png

Scan for new hardware? Failing that, do your speakers work too, if not could mean you need a new sound card.

Yea my speakers work, it is that the mic doesn't pick up on the computer and how would I scan for new hardware?

Depends what operating system you're using.

Control Panel > Device Manager > Scan for hardware changes

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

I think it is my microphone jack on my computer because last time I plugged it on my computer I turned it off and it wouldn't come back on until restored my computer. So I had to order USB Audio Adapter so hopefully it will fix my problem.

xdf1vq.png

I think it is my microphone jack on my computer because last time I plugged it on my computer I turned it off and it wouldn't come back on until restored my computer. So I had to order USB Audio Adapter so hopefully it will fix my problem.

Pretty much this, also try googling your microphone and see if anyone else has the same problem.

Proud Ex High Council Of The Greatest P2P Clan Ever.
ByoZL.png
xBbOH.jpg

Pretty much this, also try googling your microphone and see if anyone else has the same problem.

Yea that is where I got the idea of the jack being broke.

xdf1vq.png

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...